This Page is part of the Allegany County, New York GenWeb site.
Andover, Allegany, New York
This Cemetery is located at the north end of Barney Street in Andover Village. It was formerly known as the Krusen Cemetery. Several graves were moved when State Road #36 (now Road #21) was constructed.
SOURCE: DAR list, Unpublished Cemetery Records of New York State, Krusen, transcribed by Hazel M. Shear, FHL 837,392.
- Lydia - wife of Asa Burdick, Jan 21, 1877, age 75y 2m
- Emma - daughter of Sheffield W. & Nancy M., died Mar 7, 1845, age 9m 20d
- Henry W. - son of Sheffield & Nancy M., died Mar 23, 1841, age 7m 20d
- Bell F. - daughter of P.M. & J. Burdick, May 7, 1862, age 2y
- Hepsybah - wife of A. Campbell, died Aug 29, 1857, age 61y 2m 1d
- another headstone, beside, broken
- Two Footstones on lot marked A.C. H.C.
- Alexander - died Jan 29, 1868, age 2y 6m 23d
- James, Esq. - In Memory of, who died Apr 22, 1842 in his 40 year
- Rosanah - died Jan 14, 1875, age 38y
- Rebecca - died Mar 22, 1848 in the 78th year of her age
Town of Andover
Allegany Co., NY Genweb Table of Contents
Andover, New York
Allegany County GenWeb Page
Created on ... July 16, 2006
© copyright 1999, by Vivian Karen Bush
This page is part of the Allegany County, New York GenWeb Site and is not affiliated with any other society or organization.