Bolts Corners Cemetery
(Town of Scipio, NY) #168
Cemetery at East of Bolts Corners Located back in field on the South side of Sherwood Road, which runs between Rt. 34 and Black St. This cemetery is apparently listed in the 1960s inventory compiled by local Historians & the Owasco Chapter D.A.R as "Bolts Corners Cemetery". The cemetery records compiled by Leslie Luther at the Cayuga-Owasco Lakes Historical Society apparently list this same cemetery as "Warner Cemetery"
Culver, Semer d. June 21, 1849 ae 64y Howe, Ruth, dau of Titus & Rhoda Howe d. Nov. 13, 1815 ae 20y Johnson, David P. d. Nov. 3, 1844 ae 68y Johnson, Eliza d. Mar. 17, 1860 ae 77y 8mo 10da (handwritten note dated 10-18-58 by Ethel A. Powers, who also copied this cemetery, adds to Eliza & David Johnson as parents of Johanna Johnson, who m. Joseph Strong.) Punderson, Abigail d. Apr. 20, 1845 ae 59y Sincerbox, Franklin, son of Silas & Betsey d. Sep. 17, 1858 ae 5mo 14da Southman, Prudence, w of Dr. Daniel d. Feb. 27, 1831 ae 75y Tracy, Gilbert (Rev. Soldier) d. June 9, 1841 ae 80y 5mo Tracy, Gilbert W., son of Gilbert & Deborah d. July 9, 1814 ae 2y 6mo 14da Tracy, Mary Ann, dau of Gilbert & Deborah d. Dec. 27, 1823 ae 7y 3mo Warner, Marvin d. Mar. 9, 1845 ae 73y Copied by Coalson & Daniels, 1960
Thanks to Melinda Cornwell for transcribing the information on this page into a digital format.