The Fredonia Baptist Church, or at times called the Fredonia Baptist Society or the Baptist Society of Pomfret, NY, was formed in 1808. Zattu Cushing was the founder, and his barn was the first meeting house. The society built a wooden structure on the present site in the early 1820s. It served until 1852 when the present brick building was erected. Today's address is 19 Church St, Fredonia, NY 14063.These transcripts are of loose-leaf correspondence and receipts, mostly handwritten, from the 1870s.
For the 1876 Fredonia Baptist Society Treasurer Report, please see Item 199 in the 1860s Correspondence.For the following please see the 1880s Correspondence: