Miscellaneous materials found in the Archives of the Fredonia Baptist Church, Fredonia, NY
- Some Sources for a History of the Fredonia Baptist Church, 1808-2008, compiled by Douglas Shepard (January 2008).
- Obituary of Helen Pettit Barker, in The Fredonia Censor, 2 Jun 1880.
- Obituary of Dr. Eber M. Pettit in The Fredonia Censor, 20 May 1885.
- The Death of Col. David Barrell, contributed by Douglas Shepard and transcribed by Wendy Straight.
- An article about Stephen May by Levi Risley in The Fredonia Censor, 24 Mar 1886.
- Harriet Lyon And Her Family, by Douglas Shepard.
- Personal Recollections of Rev. Howard Malcom Jones (August 1902) with historian's and transcriber's introductions.
- Marriages of a Century Ago Now Recorded, newspaper article of filing with the town clerk of early weddings performed by Rev. Joy Handy.
- Sketches in the History of the Underground Railroad, by Eber Pettit, original edition published in 1879 by Willard McKinstry, editor of the Fredonia Censor, the newspaper in which the sketches had first appeared. Eber Pettit and his father James Pettit were Underground Railroad conductors, and there is ample evidence that their family, their Baptist friends, and their many other close acquaintances were part of the Underground Railroad's network in western New York. The 'Sketches' has been republished by Paul Leone (Chautauqua Region Press, 1999).
- Diary of C. S. Lewis, 1870-1874 - 1870, 1871, 1872, 1873, 1874, all.