THE CHAUTAUQUA COUNTY SOCIETY REGISTER

A Register
of the members of
The Chautauqua County Society
of New York City
1911
Published by the Society

Return to Chautauqua County Gen Web page.

OFFICERS
FRANK W. CONN. President
BURDETTE PHILLIPS Secretary
ERNEST M. COREY Treasurer

Vice-Presidents
HON. SHERMAN WILLIAMS
JOHN A. HILTON
HON. RUFUS B. COWING
DANIEL WHITFORD
R. L. RICHARDSON

Executive Committee
H. B. HARDENBURG
D. E. MANTON
EMERSON P. HARRIS
G. EDWIN LEET
HOWARD C. LAKE
IRA J. DUTTON
JAMES H. MCGRAW
DON R. ALMY
H. M. SWETLAND

FOREWORD
The object in publishing this book has been to put in durable and convenient form for the use of those who may have an interest in Chautauquaqua County people in New York City, a complete list of the members of this society, with brief statements covering the towns from which they came, the year, business or profession engaged in, as well as important events in their careers.
No attempt has been made to give estimates of characters. but simply to record such data as should prove of interest to our members, and of value to visiting Chautauquans or newcomers to the city who may wish. to locate former aquaintances The sketches are as complete as they could be made from the data furnished by the members. It is hoped that those who failed to furnish the information requested for this edition will appreciate that the value of such a register depends upon its completeness, and report promptly with information for a more complete edition which may be published later.
It was our purpose to publish photographs of all the officers and members of the executive committee, past and present, and those appearing in these pages are such as we have been able to secure.
It is earnestly hoped that the publication of this book will serve to increase the interest in this society on the part of the three hundred or more Chautauqua County people known to he residing in New York City, with the result that the membership will he increased, as well as the attendance at the annual dinners, and that the organisation may be made to mean all that it should mean to its members and to the County which it represents.

HISTORICAL
The Chautauqua County Society Of New York was organized May 7, 1902, at a meeting of about forty former residents of Chautauqua County, held in the Washinton Post room at the Hoffman House. This meeting had been called by a committee appointed at a previous gathering of twelve Chautanquans at the home of the late Washington Winsor, in April, 1902, brought together through the efforts of Mr. Winsor and Rosell L. Richardson.
The purpose of the organization, as stated in the constitution adopted, was to promote fraternity among the former residents of Chautauqua County who are now residing in New York City and vicinity, and to maintain and improve aquaintance and fellowship between themselves and these still residing in the home county. Membership in the Society is open to any person who was born in, or who has at any time been a resident of Chautauqua County, and the husband or wife of any duly elected member.
The late Washington Windsor, whose portrait appears as the frontispiece of this book, was elected the first president of the society and served in this office until the time of his death in September, 1905. In November, 1905, James H. McGraw was elected president, and served for three years, when he was succeeded by Frank W. Conn, who was elected in November, 1908, and is now serving his third term.
The annual dinner has been the leading feature of the organization since its founding, and has been the means of cultivating an extended acquaintance among the members, increasing the interest of Chautauqua County people in the society, and promoting a steady growth in its membership. Moreover, the record of the eight annual dinners which have been held, has been a record of especially happy gatherings, with an attendance running from sixty to one hundred and twenty-five Chautauquans, in which no efforts have been spared to make them social occasions and to provide intellectual treats well.
The first dinner was held December 9, 1902, at the Hoffman House, with an attendance of eighty-five. Among the speakers were Judge John Woodward, Martin W. Littleton, Judge Rufus B. Cowing, Judge Edward W. Hatch, and the late Dr. Julian T. Williams, of Dunkirk, NY.
The second dinner was held the Hoffman House January 25, 1904, with an attendance of ninety. The speakers included Louis McKinstry of Fredonia, NY, Dr. Julian T. Williams and Daniel F. Toomey of Dunkirk, Job Hedges and Judge Rufus B. Cowing.
The third dinner was held at the Hoffman House February 9, 1905. The speakers' list on this occasion included William H. McElroy of Albany, James H. McGraw, A. B. Sheldon of Sherman, NY, Bartow S. Weeks, Howard C. Lake, Henry Smith, and the late J. P. Caddigan.
At the fourth dinner, again held at the Hoffman House, January 26, 1906, there was an attendance of over one hundred. Among the speakers were Prof. M. T. Dana of Fredonia, NY, Rev. Thomas R. Slicer, Emerson P. Harris, A. B. Sheldon and James H. McGraw.
The fifth dinner was held at the New Grand Hotel on February 8, 1907, with the following speakers: H. M. Swetland, Dr. F. B. Paler of Fredonia, NY, Prof. G. Clayton Robertson, John R. Van Wormer, Frank H. Mott of Jamestown, N.Y., and Senator Alfred R. Page.
The sixth dinner, held at the Hoffman House, February 14, 1908, was the largest in attendance of any yet held. Prof. George K. Hawkins of Plattsburgh, NY, Hon. W. Caryl Ely of Buffalo, and Frank Mott of Jamestown, were speakers, with James H. McGraw acting as toastmaster
The seventh dinner was held at the Hotel Manhattan, January 15, 1909. The speakers included Frank W. Conn, H. M. Swetland, James H. McGraw, Sherman Williams, Daniel Whit-ford, J. M. Wakeman and A. B. Sheldon.
The eighth dinner was held at the Hotel Manhattan, January 14, 1910, with the following list of speakers: Frank W. Conn, Hon. William Martin, Ex-Consul General to China, formerly of Dunkirk, NY, George A. Love, J. P. Mericle, Don R. Almy, and Burdette Phillips.
At the present time our membership numbers one hundred and sixteen, twenty-seven new members having been added during the past year. There are on our lists the names of over one hundred and fifty Chautauquans living in New York City and vicinity who are not yet members of the society. There has been a gradual growth in membership since its organization in 1902, and the growing acquaintance among the members resulting from our annual dinners, with the consequent increasing interest in each other and in the general welfare of the society, bid fair to promote a continued growth, until, within a reasonable time, it is our hope that we may have on this list of active members at least two hundred, who will thus give expression to their interest in, and loyalty to, our home County of Chautauqua.

MEMBERS
MRS. LAURA D. ADAMS.
Born on Nettle Hill, in the town of Westfield, Chautauqua County, and daughter of Captain Walter and Nancy (Sheldon) Strong. Married the late S. Delevan Adams, of Sherman, in 1858, and came to New York in 1903.-Residence, 403 West 126th Street, New York.

DON R. ALMY
Member of Executive Committee of Chautauqua County Society in 1903 and 1904 and from 1908 to the present time; also Secretary 1905 to 1907. Came from Jamestown, NY, in 1898, and from that time till 1903 was engaged as assistant solicitor for the New York City Railway Company. From 1905 to the present time he has been engaged general trial practice of law at 68 Williams Street, New York. In 1907 he married Marie Edith Pattison of Jamestown, N. Y.-Residence, 158th Street and Riverside Drive, New York.

MRS. DON R. ALMY
Formerly Marie Edith Pattison of Jamestown, NY. Married Don R. Almy, of New York City, in 1907.-Residence, 158th Street and Riverside Drive, New York.

KILBURN S. ARNOLD.
Came from Westfield, N. Y., in 1905, and is engaged in the automobile business at 849 Flatbush Avenue, Brooklyn.-Residence, 603 Linden Ave., Brooklyn, N. Y.

SERENO N. AYRES
Came from Jamestown, N. Y., in 1888, and is engaged in business as watchmaker and jeweler at 152 Broadway, New York. Married Adelaide A. Westcott of Panama, NY, in 1874. Was President of the Chautauqua Sportsmen's Association for several years prior to 1888, and has also been Treasurer of the West Side Natural History Society of New York City since 1895. -Residence, Netherwood, Plainfield, N.J.

C. A. BABTISTE
Was graduated from the Fredonia State Normal School in 1892, and from Hamilton College in 1896. He came to New York City in the fall of 1896 and taught in the Polytechnic Institute of Brooklyn till the fall of 1897 when he entered the publishing business with the McGraw Publishing Company, now located at 239 West 39th Street, New York. Married Gertrude E. Tifft of Titusville, Pa., in 1903.-Residence, 333 East 15th Street, Brooklyn, NY

WILLIAM SEAMAN BAINBRIDGE, A.M., Sc.D., M.D.
Physician and surgeon. Past twelve years summer residence and office at Hotel Athenaeum, Chautauqua, NY. Professor of Surgery New York Polyclinic Medical School and Hospital; Surgeon New York Skin and Cancer Hospital; Associate Surgeon Woman's Hospital; Attending Surgeon New York City Children's Hospitals and Schools; Consulting Surgeon New York Home for Dependent Crippled Children; Consulting Gynecologist to St. Andrew's Convalescent Hospital and St. Mary's Hospital, Jamaica, L.I. He is also the author of many scientific papers, and of several books on scientific and medical subjects.-Residence (summer), Hotel Athenaeum, Chautauqua N.Y. (Winter), 34 Gramercy Park, New York City, NY

FRED C. BARGER
Vice-President Chautauqua County Society of New York City, 1904 to 1908. Born in Westfield, NY, 1842. Served in United States Army, 1861-1864; Sergeant and Lieutenant 49th Reg't NY Vols.; lost right hand in battle of Fredericksburg, Va., December, 1862; Inspector on staff of Assistant Provost Marshal General, U. S., in New York City, 1863-1864; Brevet Major NY Vols.; Postmaster at Westfield, NY, 1865; Major and Assistant Commanding General of Ordnance, State of New York, 1866 to 1869!; Companion Military Order of the Loyal Legion, New York Commandery. President New York Mercantile Exchange, 1900 and 1901; Commander Lafayette Post No. 140, Department of New York, Grand Army of the Republic, 1906 and 1910; Trustee Lafayette Post, 1907 to date. Married Mollie A. Robbins, of Westfield, NY, in 1867. Engaged in Produce Commission business in New York City, 1876 to date, now at 158 Franklin Street.-Residence, 2040 Seventh Avenue, New York.

DAVID H. BLACKHAM
Came from Dunkirk, NY, in 1873. Engaged as an accountant at 81 Willoughby Street, Brooklyn.-Residence, 533 Pavonia Avenue, Jersey City, NJ.

RALPH E. BLOOD
Born in Brocton, N. Y., transferred to New York from Schenectady in 1905 and is now Assistant Chief Clerk to General Purchasing Agent of American Locomotive Company at 30 Church Street. Married Edith Lake Peck of Brocton, NY, in 1905.-Residence, Clifton, NJ

ALBERT C. BOND
Came from Fredonia, NY, in 1867, and is engaged in the United States Civil Service at Room 347, Custom House, New York. Served in the United States Army, 112th New York Volunteers from 1862 to 1865.-Residence, 722 Halsey Street Brooklyn, NY

S. MILES BOUTON
Formerly lived in Jamestown, NY, and came to New York City in 1909. Engaged in newspaper work since 1903, and at present is State Editor of The Associated Press at 195 Broadway, New York. Married Frieda D. Kleinsang of Jamestown, N.Y., in 1903.-Residence, 68 West 107th Street New York.

EDGAR F. BUNCE
Came from Frewsburg, N. Y., in 1908, as principal of one of the schools of Lodi, NJ, and in March, 1910, was elected Supervising Principal of the public schools of the town. - Residence, Lodi, NJ

R. H. BURCHER
Came from Dunkirk, NY, in 1900, and is engaged as telephone engineer at 547 Clinton Avenue, Brooklyn. Married in 1908 to Evelyn Eglinton Andrews of Brooklyn.-Residence, 39 Downing Street Brooklyn.

MRS. EVALYN A. BURNHAM
Formerly Evalyn Ames of Sherman, N.Y. Married Edwin S. Burnham of New York. Engaged as bookkeeper with Wm. Wise & Son, 10 Flatbush Avenue, Brooklyn.-Residence, 80 Hanson Place, Brooklyn.

MRS. WALTER J. CARROLL
Formerly M. Ethel Sturgis of Westfield, NY. Married Walter J. Carroll of New York, in 1909. -Residence, 457 West 166th Street, New York.
CARROLL L. CHASE
Came from Villenova, NY, in 1903, and is engaged as Secretary of the Young Men's Christian Association at 357 9th Street, Brooklyn. Marred in 1902 to Edna Miller of Utica, N.Y.-Residence, 547 4th Street Brooklyn, NY.

FREDERICK E. CLOUD
Came from Findley Lake, NY, in 1880, and is engaged in the practice of dentistry at 47 West 34th Street, New York. Married in 1889 to Miss A. Degen of Limestone, N. Y.-Residence, 476 West 24th Street, New York.

ROYAL. C. COLMAN
Born in Dunkirk, NY, and lived there until June, 1904, when he came to New York. Was vice-president of Dunkirk Ice and Fuel Company, and also Vice-President of Dunkirk Shirt Company, from 1901 to 1907; Director of Lake Shore National Bank, Dunkirk, NY, 1899 to 1904; Treasurer, San Juan Fruit & Land Company of Porto Rico, 1900 to 1907; secretary and Treasurer, City and County Contract Company, 1904 to 1905; Secretary, Treasurer, and Director New York, Westchester & Boston Railway Company, 1904 to 1908; Director of Railways Company General, of Philadelphia, 1907 to 1908; Director, New York & Westchester Townsite Company, 1906 to 1908. In 1904-5 was connected with Dick & Robinson, Bankers and Brokers, at 30 Broad Street. In 1908 he organized the Colman Company, of which he is President, engaged in general insurance brokerage business and surety bonds, at 165 Broadway. He is also President of the Pennsylvania Lighting Company, Shamokin, PA, and of the Shamokin and Coal Township Light, Heat & Power Company, of the same city. He is a member of Empire State Chapter, Sons of American Revolution. Married in 1902 to Bessie White of Jersey City.-Residence, 450 Riverside Drive, New York.

MRS. ROYAL C. COLMAN.
Formerly Bessie White of Jersey City, NJ.-Residence, 450 Riverside Drive, New York.

FRANK W. CONN.
President of the Chautauqua County Society of New York since November, 1908. One of the original members of the Executive Committee, Secretary in 1904, and Secretary and Treasurer from 1905 to 1908. Born in Toronto, Ont., in 1855, and moved to Irving, Chautauqua County, NY, in 1864. In 1865, at the age of ten years, he entered the employ of the Lake Shore & Michigan Southern Railroad Company as a telegraph operator and remained with this company until 1882, having been located at Dunkirk, Brocton, Irving, Buffalo and Westfield. In 1879 he was one of the organizers of the Dunkirk Telephone Exchange Company and was Secretary and General Manager of this company until 1883. From 1880 to 1881 he was City Clerk of Dunkirk. From 1883 to 1887 he was Superintendent and Assistant General Manager of the New York and Pennsylvania Telephone & Telegraph Company, at Dunkirk and Elmira. In 1887 he came to New York City and became Superintendent of the Long Island division of the New York & New Jersey Telephone Company with headquarters in Brooklyn, which position he held until 1906. Since 1906 he has been the Long Island representative of the Vice-President of the New York Telephone Company, with offices at 81 Willoughby Street, Brooklyn. He was married. in 1879 to Alice Greene, daughter of the late Franklin Burritt of Fredonia, NY. Has one daughter, Edith Burritt Conn.-Residence, 77 St James Place, Brooklyn, NY

MRS. FRANK W. CONN
Formerly Alice Greene, daughter of the late Franklin Burritt of Fredonia, NY. Married Frank W. Conn in 1879.-Residence, 77 St. James Place, Brooklyn, NY

ERNEST M. COREY
Member of Executive Committee of Chautauqua County Society in 1907 and Treasurer in 1908 and 1911. Born in the town of Villenova, Chautauqua County, NY, in 1872, and educated at the Fredonia State Normal School, Fredonia, NY. He organized the Citizens' State Bank of Fredonia, in 1902 (re-organized in 1904 as the Citizens' Trust Company), of which he was Cashier and a director until 1906. In 1905 he was also Treasurer of the village of Fredonia. He came to New York City in August, 1905, and became associated with H. M. Swetland in the publishing business, as Treasurer of the Class Journal Company, Automobile Blue Book Publishing Company, Automobile Trade Directory, Inc., and The Commercial Vehicle, Inc., located at 239 West 39th Street, New York. He was married in 1901 to Henrietta Alien of Ellington, N. Y.-Residence, Kissena Park, Flushing, NY.

HON. RUFUS B. COWING
Vice-President Chautauqua County Society since its organization in 1902. Came from Jamestown, N.Y., about 1850, and is engaged in the practice of law at 49 Wall Street, New York. He was for twenty-eight years City Judge of New York City, from which position he retired in 1906. Married Marie A. Cowing of New York, in 1900.-Residence, 33 West 87th Street, New York.

ALLEN C. DAMON
Came from Gerry, NY, in 1887, and is engaged in the wholesale paper business at 22 Reade Street, New York. Married in 1901 to Emma Norman of Charlotte Center, N.Y. - Residence, 71 Aycrigg Avenue, Passaic, N.J.

MRS. ALLEN C. DAMON
Formerly Emma Norman of Charlotte Center, NY. Married Allen C. Damon of New York, in 1901.-Residence, 71 Aycrigg Avenue, Passaic, NJ.

WILTON J. DARROW
Came from Lakewood, NY, in 1899, and is engaged in business as a consulting engineer, of the firm of Balcom & Darrow, with offices at 314 Madison Avenue, New York.-Residence, 49 West 49th Street, New York.

LOUIS F. DAY
Born in the town of Ellington, Chautauqua County, NY, where he lived until 1902. Attended Fredonia State Normal School one year to 1903, when he entered the employ of the Citizens’ State Bank, now the Citizens’ Trust Company. From January, 1906, to October, 1907, he was in the employ of the Central National Bank and Columbia National Bank of Buffalo, N.Y. He came to New York City in October, 1907, and entered the employ of H. M. Swetland, on the stuff of the Class Journal Company, located at 239 West 39th Street, New York.-Residence, 322 St. Nicholas Avenue, New York.

E. GLENN DENISON
Came from Stockton, NY, in 1902, and is engaged as Employment Director of the Young Men's Christian Association at 318 West 57th Street, New York. From 1902 to 1905 was connected with the Young Men's Christian Association in Washington, D. C., and in 1905 at Philadelphia, PA, coming to his present position in 1906. - Residence, 307 West 70th St., New York.

IRA JAY DUTTON
Member of the Executive Committee of the Chautauqua County Society since 1906. Born in Sherman, NY. He was graduated from the Sherman High School in 1892, after which he took a four years' course at Oberlin College, coming to New York in 1897 to enter the New York law School. After being admitted to the bar he entered upon the practice of law, and in 1908 became a member of the law firm of Dutton & Butterfield, now located at 115 Broadway. Was married in 1901 to Charlotte C. Harrington of Ashland, Wis.-Residence, 411 West 115th Street, New York.

BURTON E. EMORY
Came from Panama, NY, in 1900. He is an attorney, and is employed as chief investigator for the Aetna Life Insurance Company, Liability Department, at 100 William Street, New York. Married in 1902 to Ida E. Breakenridge, of Albany, N. Y.-Residence, 612 North Grove Street, East Orange, NJ.

MRS. MARGARET FITZIMMONS
Formerly Margret Quigly. Was born at. Tarrytown, NY lived in Fredonia, Chautauqua County, NY, from 1894 to 1900. Married Charles Fitzimmons of New York City, in 1888.-Residence, Far Rockaway, NY.

EDWARD F. FOLEY
Came from Jamestown, NY, in 1900. Proprietor of photograph studio at 164 Fifth Avenue, New York.-Residence, 258 West 22nd Street, New York.

FRANK C. GOULDING
Born in Sheridan, Chautauqua County, NY, Jan. 16, 1870. Lived in Fredonia, NY, from 1872 to 1890 when he was graduated from the Fredonia State Normal School. He was graduated from Hamilton College in 1894, after which he taught in the Detroit School for Boys, Detroit, Mich., until 1895. He then bought the Southbridge Journal, of Southbridge, Mass., which he published until 1898, when he sold the property and became manager of the Hudson Enterprise, of Hudson, Mass. In 1899 he went with the Boston News Bureau of Boston, Mass., which position he left in Nov., 1900, to enter the publishing business in New York City. After six months with Success Magazine he went with the McGraw Publishing Company, where he remained until May, 1905. He then bee Secretary of Doremus & Co., advertising agents, making a specialty of financial advertising, with which company he is still connected, with offices at 44 Broad Street, New York. He was married in 1906 to Harriet E. Robinson, of Southbridge, Mass., and has. one child, Ruth.-Residence, 506 East 8th Street, Brooklyn, NY.

CHARLES O. HALL
Came to New York City from Sherman, N. Y., in 1888, and is the owner of an electrical contracting business at 43 West 87th Street, New York. Married Ethel M. Sawyer of Syracuse, NY, in 1906.-Residence, 480 Convent Avenue, New York.

MRS. FRANK HAMLIN, 2ND
Formerly Laurentine Sheldon of Sherman, NY. Came to New York in 1883. Married Frank Hamlin, 2nd, of Providence, R.I., in 1907.-Residence, 485 East 49th Street, Brooklyn, NY.

HON. H. B. HARDENBURG
Member of Executive Committee of the Chautauqua County Society of New York since 1905. Came to New York City from Westfield, NY, in 1883, and is engaged in business of manufacturing leather specialties, with offices at 58-60 Centre Street, New York. For the past ten years he has been Mayor of Linden, N.J. He is President of the Linden Country Club, a member of the Ilderan Outing Club of Rahway, NJ, and President of the National Association of Novelty Manufacturers. Was married in 1876 to Agnes G. Barton of Westfield, NY- Residence, Linden, N.J.

MRS. H. B. HARDENBURG
Formerly Agnes G. Barton of Westfield, NY- Residence, Linden, N.J.


EMERSON PITT HARRIS
Member of Executive Committee of the Chautauqua County Society since 1902. Born in the town of Poland, Chautauqua County, N.Y., in 1853, a son of Gilbert D. Harris, who was killed in the Civil War. His education was obtained at the district school which he left at the age of thirteen to become clerk in a country store. This was supplemented later by one year at the Jamestown Union School and Collegiate Institute, he being prevented from further study by illness. From the age of seventeen, for eight years he owned and conducted a small country store at Portland, becoming, during this time, postmaster, town clerk, and occupying other positions in the village. In 1880 he entered the publishing business as a reporter and subscription and advertising solicitor on the Boston Journal of Commerce. In 1883 he bought the controlling interest in a New York publishing company and established the Street Railway Journal and Power. The former he sold to James H. McGraw and the latter to Horace M. Swetland in 1889. In 1893 he founded the Grape Belt of Dunkirk, N.Y., and conducted it for four years. In 1898 he established a new kind of business, that of selling periodical publishing businesses as a broker. This business is now owned by the Harris-Dibble Company, of which Mr. Harris is President, with offices at 71 West 23rd Street, New York. In 1906 he established Selling Magazine, now Advertising & Selling, to set forth the principles and practice of specialized advertising. For several years he has been President of the Unitarian Church of Montclair, N.J.,. of which he is an active member. He was married in 1888 to Ella F. Stevens of Cleveland, O., and has one daughter, Florence, eighteen years of age, now attending Barnard College.-Residence, Montclair, NJ.

MRS. ENNA P. HAWKINS
Residence, White Plains, NY

MARY L. HAWKINS
Daughter of Mrs. W. W. Hawkins, formerly of Mayville, N. Y.-Residence, 20 West 104th Street, New York.

MRS. W. W. HAWKINS
Formerly Missouri A. Kibbe of Westfield, NY. Married Wm. W. Hawkins of Mayville, NY, in 1836, and came to New York City in 1854. She was elected an honorary member of the Chautauqua County Society of New York in December, 1905.-Residence, 20 West 104th Street, New York.

HARRY C. HEQUEMBOURG
Came from Dunkirk, NY, in 1901, and is engaged as General Purchasing Agent for the American Locomotive Company at 30 Church Street, New York. Married in 1889 to Minnie G. Treadway of Oswego, N. Y.-Residence, 873 St. Nicholas Avenue, New York.

MRS. DAVID H. HILTON
Formerly Ella J. Talcott of Silver Creek, NY, Married David H. Hilton of Jersey City, in 1905. -Residence, 79 Clifton Place, Jersey City, NJ.

MRS. HANSON A. HILTON
Formerly Mary Hanford, daughter of Samuel P. and Maryett F. (Lyon) Hanford of Irving, Chautauqua County, NY. Married end came to Jersey City in 1871. Sister-in-law of John A. Hilton and Rosell L Richardson-Residence, 158 Barrow Street, Jersey City, N.J.

JOHN A. HILTON
Vice-President, Chautauqua County Society of New York, 1910 and 1911. Born in Charlotte, Chautauqua County, N. Y., March 11, 1837. From 1843 to 1847 he lived in Dunkirk, NY, when, with his parents, John and Mary M. Hilton, he moved to Jersey City, making the trip by packet on the Erie Canal. In 1851 he entered the employ of the New York & Erie Railroad, serving eight years in the Treasurer's office and twelve years as transfer agent From 1874 to 1884 he was Secretary of the Hannibal & St Joseph Railroad Company. After four years spent in private enterprise., from 1884 to 1889, he became Assistant Secretary and Assistant Treasurer of the Louisville, New Albany & Chicago Railway Company, and when this Company was reorganized in July, 1897, under the name of the Chicago, Indianapolis & Louisville Railway Company, he was elected Secretary and Assistant Treasurer, which position he now holds. In January, 1900, he was elected Treasurer of the Produce Exchange Trust Company (reorganized August 23, 1900, under name of Bowling Green Trust Company), of which he was elected a director in January, 1902. From January 15, 1902, he also served as Vice-President and Treasurer of this Company, until it was merged with the Equitable Trust Company April 1, 1909. He married Matilda J. Holden of Jersey City, N.J.-Residence, 79 Clifton Place, Jersey City, NJ. Business address, 52 Broadway, New York.

ARLINGTON D. ISHAM
Came from Westfield, NY, in 1897, and is engaged in business as an architect. Office at Sea Girt, N.J.-Residence, Hotel St George, Brooklyn, NY

ALONZO F. KENT
Came from Jamestown, NY, in 1884. Retired from active business. Married Mary Fennimore Elliot of New York City, in 1899. - Residence, 135 West 79th Street, New York.

MRS. ALONZO F. KENT
Formerly Mary Fennimore Elliot of New York City. Married Alonzo F. Kent, formerly of Jamestown, NY, in 1899.-Residence, 135 West 79th Street, New York.

STANLEY R. KETCHAM
Lived in Fredonia, NY, from 1888 to 1889 and Treasurer of Ketcham & Company at 115 Broadway, New York. Married in 1898 to Anna L. Harper, of Buffalo, N.Y.-Residence, 618 West 114th Street, New York.

HOWARD C. LAKE
Secretary, Chautauqua County Society, 1908 and 1909, and member of Executive Committee, 1910 and 1911. Born in Fredonia, NY, and is the son of Hon. Clarence H. Lake of Jamestown, NY. Educated at the Jamestown High School from which he was graduated in 1899, and at the Cornell University Law School, from which he was graduated in 1904. Was admitted to the bar in November, 1904. From 1905 to 1908 he was engaged as a trial lawyer for the New York City Railway Company. He resigned this position to become associated with the law firm of Edward M. Grout and Paul Grout, at 111 Broadway, New York, where he was located until early in 1910. He is now practicing independently at the same address. He was married in June, 1909, to Elizabeth Lyon of Bridgeville, PA. He is a member of the Republican Club of the City of New York, Cornell University Club, and White Plains Club.-Residence, 17 Wood-land Place, White Plains, NY.

G. EDWIN LEET
Member of Executive Committee of the Chautauqua County Society of New York since 1904. Son of Wm. Leet and Harriet Belden, of Pt. Chautauqua, NY. Formerly lived in Mayville, NY, where he was engaged in the grocery business from 1883 to 1895. He was educated at Mayville High School, and Eastman Business Institute at Poughkeepsie, NY, from which he was graduated in 1879. Was Chairman of the Chautauqua County Republican Committee in 1890. Came to New York City in 1896 and became superintendent of the City Hospital, a position which he occupied two years. He left here to establish the Manhattan Medical Association, located at 307 East 79th Street, New York, of which he is President and General Manager. This was the first organization of its kind in this country, its purpose being to provide medical attendance for a stated sum per year. He is a member of the Republican County Committee of New York, President of the Harlem Republican Club, member of the Collegiate Club, associate member of Alexander Hamilton Post, G. A. R., and member of Mayville Lodge of F. and A. M. Married Ada Winsor of New York City, in 1892.-Residence, 409 West 129th Street, New York.

MRS. G. EDWIN LEET
Formerly Ada P. Winsor of New York City, daughter of the late Washington Winsor and Jane E. Flagg.-Residence, 409 West 129th Street, New York.

JULIA RISLEY LORD
Came from Fredonia, NY, in 1855. Married Edward Henry Lord, of New York City, the same year.-Residence, 208 West 80th Street, New York.

ALBERT L. LOTHRIDGE
Formerly lived in Silver Creek, NY, and from 1857 to 1882 was engaged in the lake and canal forwarding business at Buffalo, NY. Was a member of the Board of Supervisors of Erie County in 1873 and 1874, and in 1875 and 1876 was alderman from the second ward of the city of Buffalo. Came to New York City in 1882 and for twenty-two years was engaged in business as an accountant at 26 Broadway. Married in 1854 to Carrie Adams of Ohio.-Residence, 38 Bentley Avenue, Jersey City, NJ.

GEORGE A. LOVE (Deceased).
Member of Executive Committee of the Chautauqua County Society of New York, 1907 to 1909, and Treasurer of the Society, 1910. He was born in Sinclairville, Chautauqua County, NY, September 6, 1875, and was educated at the Fredonia State Normal School, supplemented by a course in the New York Law School. He came to New York City in l899 and was admitted to the bar in May, 1900. In January, 1901, he entered the employ or Henry A. Robinson, at 621 Broadway, Attorney for the Metropolitan Street Railway Company, and later for the Interborough Railway Company and the New York City Railway Company. In January, 1904, he entered the employ of the Title Guarantee and Trust Company and one year later, in January, 1905, was made manager of the Bronx office of this Company. He continued in this position until June 1, 1910, when he resigned to take a three months’ vacation for the benefit of his health. On September 1, 1910, he formed a partnership with T. Emory Clocke under the name of Clocke & Love for the practice of law at 2022 Boston Road, New York. He died November 1, 1910, at his home, 69 East Kingsbridge Road, New York. Mr. Love was married in 1904 to Ruth W. Perrin of Fredonia, NY

MRS. GEORGE A. LOVE
Formerly Ruth W. Perrin of Fredonia, NY. Was graduated from the Fredonia State Normal School in 1896, and from Cornell University in 1900. Married George A. Love of New York City, in 1904.-Residence, 275 Temple Street, Fredonia, NY

ALEX. M. LOWRY
Member of Executive Committee of the Chautauqua County Society in 1907. Came to New York City from Jamestown, NY, in 1891. Engaged in mining, with offices at 115 Broadway. Married in 1874 to Katherine P. Smith of Jamestown, N. Y.-Residence, 230 West 101st Street, New York.

DANIEL E. MANTON
Member of Executive Committee of the Chautauqua County Society of New York since 1903. Came to New York City from Fredonia, NY, in 1857, and is engaged in the produce business at 19 Jay Street, New York. Was married in 1865 to Louise Wood of Jersey City, N. J.-Residence, 76 Clifton Place, Jersey City, NJ.

PHILIP J MCEVOY
Came from Forestville, NY, to New York City in 1905. After graduation from the Fredonia State Normal School he served as Principal of high schools in Western New York for about nine years, leaving this work to engage in teaching in the schools of New York City in 1905. Married in 1900 to Catherine Wilson of little Valley, N.Y.-Residence, 232 Wardwell Avenue, Westerleigh, S.I., New York.

JAMES H. McGRAW
President of Chautauqua County Society of New York, 1906 to 1908, and at present member of Executive Committee. Formerly lived in Panama, Chautauqua County, NY, and was educated at the Fredonia State Normal School, from which he was graduated in 1884. After graduation he taught school one year as Principal of the Corfu Union School, Corfu, NY, and entered publishing business in New York in June, 1885. In March, 1889, he organized the McGraw Publishing Company, of which he is President and principal owner, and which owns the Electric Railway Journal, Electrical World, and Engineering Record. He is also President of the McGraw-Hill Book Company and the McGraw Realty Company. For some years he published Success Magazine, which be subsequenty sold. He is President of the Madison Academy School Board, of Madison, NJ, and a trustee of the First Presbyterian Church of Madison. For several years he was Chairman of the state Committee of the Young Men's Christian Association and. also President of the Young Men's Christian Association of Madison. He was Chairman of the Morris County Republican Committee for eight years, and is now a member of the Republican State Committee of New Jersey. He was married in 1887 to Mildred Whittlesey of Genesee County, N.Y.-Residence, Madison, NJ. Business address, 239 West 39th Street, New York.

MRS. JAMES H. McGRAW.
Formerly Mildred Whittlesey, daughter of Curtis E. Whittlesey of Genesee County, NY. Married James H. McGraw and came to Madison, N.J., in 1887.-Residence, Madison, N.J.

LOUIS W. McGRAW
Came from Panama, NY, in 1900, since which time be has been engaged in the publishing business with the McGraw Publishing Company at 239 West 39th Street, New York. Married in 1904 to Effie Hoyt of Panama, N.Y. -Residence, 203 North 11th Street, Newark, NJ.

MRS. L. W. McGRAW
Formerly Effie Hoyt of Panama, N. Y.-Residence, 203 North 11th Street, Newark, N.J.

JAY P. MERICLE
Formerly lived in Portland, NY Married in 1870 to Lucy C. Moss of Brocton, N.Y.-Residence, Rochester, NY

A. L. MIXER
Came to New York City from Fredonia, N.Y., in 1901, and for the past eight years has been Assistant Manager of the Class Journal Company. Business address, 239 West 39th Street, New York.-Residence, 605 West 137th Street, New York.

EDWIN R. MIXER
Formerly lived in Fredonia, NY. Came to New York City in 1901 and entered the publishing business, in which be is still engaged with the Automobile Blue Book Publishing Company at 239 West 39th Street. Married in 1907 to Jessie C. Flagg of Fredonia, N.Y.-Residence, 112 Park Street, East Orange, NJ.

CHARLES A. OGREN
Formerly lived in Jamestown, NY, and came d to New York City in 1902. He is engaged in the practice of law at 132 Nassau Street, New York. He was justice of the peace and acting police justice of Jamestown from 1898 to 1902. Married in 1891 to Alma T. Gustafson of Jamestown, N.Y.-Residence, 387 Herkimer Street, Brooklyn, NY.

DR. FRANCIS B. PALMER
Former Principal of the Fredonia State Normal School, Fredonia, NY. Elected an honorary member of the Chautauqua County Society of New York, January 26, 1904.-Residence, Fredonia, NY

HELEN M. PATTERSON
Formerly lived in Dunkirk, NY, and came to New York City in 1893. She is the Harlem District Secretary of the Charity Organization Society, at 71 East 125th Street, New York, and is also a State registered graduate nurse.-Residence, 217 East 104th Street, New York.

ALVAN W. PERRY
Formerly lived in Fredonia, NY. Is engaged in real estate business at 20 Nassau Street, New York.-Residence, Union League Club, New York.

BURDETTE PHILLIPS.
Secretary Chautauqua County Society of New York, 1910 and 1911. Born in Cherry Creek, NY, in 1876, and educated at the High School, Fredonia State Normal School and Harvard University. From 1897 to 1902 was Principal of the Allegheny High School, Allegory, NY. Came to. New York City in 1903 and entered the publishing business with the McGraw Publishing Company, now located at 239 West 39th Street. Married in December, 1900, to May L. Sawin of Ripley, N. Y.-Residence, Kissena Park, Flushing, NY

MRS. BURDETTE PHILLIPS
Formerly May L. Sawin of Ripley, N.Y. Was graduated from the Fredonia State Normal School in 1898, after which she taught in the Allegheny High School, Allegheny, N.Y., until June, 1900. Married in December, 1900, to Burdette Phillips of Cherry Creek. N. Y.-Residence, Kissena Park, Flushing, N.Y.

E. L. POWERS
Came to New York from the town of Harmony, Chautauqua County, NY, in 1898, and engaged in the publishing business. He is now the publisher of the Good Bonds Magazine at 150 Nassau Street.

WILLIAM L. RANSOM
Came from Jamestown, NY, in 1907, and is engaged in the practice of law at 27 William Street, New York. Married in 1909 to Mary Hope of Sunny South, Ala.-Residence, 550 Riverside Drive, New York.

JOHN H. REGAN
Formerly lived in Jamestown, NY, and came to New York City in 1878. Engaged in the practice of law at 261 Broadway, New York. Married in 1888 to Agnes L. Kohler of New Jersey.-Residence, 422 55th Street, Brooklyn, NY

ROSELL L. RICHARDSON
Member of Executive Committee of Chautauqua County Society from 1903 to 1905, and Vice-President from 1908 to present time. Born in Illinois, son of Milo A. and Laura L (Willard) Richardson, early settlers of Chautauqua County NY, where he resided fifteen years; came to New York from Sherman in 1871. Received degree of LL.B. from Columbia University in 1876. In business as manufacturer and funeral director at 403 West 126th Street, New York. Was married in 1897 to Mabel Adams of Sherman, N. Y.-Residence, 403 West 126th Street, New York.

MRS. ROSELL L. RICHARDSON.
Formerly Mabel Adams, daughter of S. Delevan and Laura D. (Strong) Adams of Sherman, Chautauqua County, NY. Married to Rosell L. Richardson in 1897.-Residence, 403 West 126th Street, New York.

GEORGE HERBERT RISLEY.
Came to New York City from Buffalo, NY, in 1876, and is engaged in business at 530-532 Washington Street- Married in 1868 to Emilie B. Schutt of Janesvllle, Wis.-Residence, 1 West 72nd Street, New York.

MRS. GEORGE HERBERT RISLEY.
Formerly Emilie B. Schutt of Janesville, Wis.- Residence, 1 West 72nd Street, New York.

PROF. G. C. CLAYTON ROBERTSON
Headmaster of The Madison Academy, at Madison, NJ, since 1903. Formerly lived in Cherry Creek, NY. Married in 1896 to Annie C. Cameron of Wellsboro, PA.-Residence, Madison, NJ.

G. EUGENE SLY
Came to New York City from Fredonia, N.Y., in 1896, and entered the publishing business with H. M. Swetland, who was at that time President of the Power Publishing Company. He remained with this company until 1902 when Power was sold to the Hill Publishing Co. He still remained with the paper until 1906 when he became Vice-President and Advertising Manager of the Swetland Publishing Company. In Novmember, 1910, he purchased the controlling interest in the American Architect and became President of the American Architect, Inc., which position he now occupies, with offices at 239 West 39th Street, New York.-Residence, Hotel Flanders, New York.

CHESTER J. SMITH
Came from Jamestown, NY, in May, 1910. He was one of the incorporators of the National Calculator Co., located at 305 Fifth Avenue, New York, of which he is Second Vice-President. Married Edna Earl Burr, of Jamestown, NY, in 1904.

HENRY SMITH
Member of Executive Committee of Chautauqua County Society from 1902 to 1906. Came to New York City from Albany, N.Y., in 1886. Engaged in the practice of law at 132 Nassau Street Was President of the Park Board of New York City from November, 1907, to January, 1910. Married in 1885 to Minnie E. Jeffords of Jamestown, N. Y.-Residence, 362 Riverside Drive, New York.

NEHEMIAH SPERRY
Formerly lived in Sherman, NY. In business at 335 Columbia Street, Brooklyn, as agent for an estate. From 1878 to 1891, he was superintendent of manufacturing at Sing Sing Prison. Married Cornelia A. Paddock of Sherman, N. Y.-Residence, 458 3rd Street, Brooklyn, NY.

FREDERIC CUSHING STEVENS
Born in Fredonia, NY, in 1878. Attended the Fredonia State Normal School until 1899, when he entered the University of Michigan, from which he was graduated in 1903 from the department of civil engineering. He then entered the employ of the American Bridge Company and was located in Pittsburgh till the fall of 1903, when he came to New York City and entered the printing business with H. M. Swetland. Since 1908 he has been Treasurer and Manager of the Federal Printing Company at 239 West 39th Street, New York. He was married in 1904 to Velma Idella Swetland of Fredonia, N.Y.-Residence, 46 West 96th Street, New York.

MRS. FREDERIC CUSHING STEVENS
Formerly Velma Idella Swetland of Fredonia, NY. Was graduated from the Fredonia State Normal School in 1898, and was married to Frederic C. Stevens of New York, in 1904.- Residence, 46 West 96th Street, New York.

HARRY S. STEWART
Formerly lived in Jamestown, NY, and came to New York City in 1900. Engaged in the practice of law at 111 Broadway and 165 Broadway, New York. Married Alice Morse of Jamestown, N. Y.-Residence, 1050 Amsterdam Ave., New York.

GEORGE W. STICKLER
Formerly lived in Jamestown, N. Y.-Residence, 816 Westminster Road, Brooklyn, NY.

WALTER I. SWEET
Born in Cleveland, O., Sept. 27, 1865; resided in Falconer and Jamestown, NY, from 1872 to 1882; came to New York City in 1894. Has been engaged with the Bell Telephone System for 22 years until Sept. 1910, when he became Assistant Chief of the Division of Telegraphs and Telephones in charge of the New York office, Public Service Commission, 2nd District, of the State of New York, with his office at 1 Madison Avenue, New York. Was married in June, 1901, to Mrs. F. W. Carpenter. She died Dec. 12, 1908.-Residence, 2180 Richmond Terrace, Port Richmond, NY.

A. B. SWETLAND
Born in Mayville, N. Y., January 18, 1865. Came to New York City in May, 1890, and entered the publishing business as Treasurer of the Power Publishing Company, which position he occupied until 1900. He then returned to Mayville, where he built the Swetland block, now occupied by four stores and opera home. He then became associated with the Class Journal Company of New York, publishers of The Automobile and Motor Age, as General Manager, and is now Vice-President and Manager of this company. In 1907 he purchased an interest in the Engineering Review and in 1908 purchased the controlling interest and became President and General Manager. His business address is 239 West 39th Street, New York.-Residence, 1855 Seventh Avenue, New York.

HORACE M. SWETLAND
Vice-President Chautauqua County Society 1904, and member of Executive Committee from 1905 to the present time. Until 1882 he lived near Mayville, Chautauqua County, NY, and was educated at the Mayville High School. Taught district school four years, was then Principal of the school at Findley's Lake three years, and principal at Panama three years. He was married in 1876 to Clara Dumond of Erie County, PA. In 1882 he went on the staff of the Boston Journal of Commerce as advertising solicitor. In 1885 he became interested in the American Railway Publishing Company of New York, and in 1886 became its general manager. In 1887 he purchased Power, and organized the Power Publishing Company in 1888, of which he was President and General Manager, till 1901. In 1901 he organized the Class Journal Company, of which he is President, and which owns The Automobile of New York, and The Motor Age of Chicago. In 1904 he organized the Swetland Publishing Company, of which he is also President, and which owns The American Architect. He is at present a director in the Class Journal Company, Swetland Publishing Company, The Automobile Trade Directory Company, Blue Book Publishing Company, Swetland Realty Company, McGraw Realty Company, and the Commercial Trust Company of New York.-Residence, 75th Street and Central Park West, New York. Business address, 239 West 39th Street.New York.

MRS. H. M. SWETLAND
Formerly Clara Dumond of Erie County, PA. Married H. M. Swetland in 1876.-Residence 75th Street and Central Park West, New York.

MAURICE J. SWETLAND
Came to New York City from Fredonia, NY, in 1906, and entered the publishing business, with the Swetland Publishing Company, at 239 West 39th Street. Married in 1908 to Carolyn Grace Elliott of Montclair, N. J.-Residence, Montclair, NJ.

FRANK STEVENS THORPE
Came from Jamestown, NY, in 1897. Was engaged in teaching till 1908, since which time he has been an examiner for the Municipal Civil Service at 299 Broadway, New York. Married in 1876 to Adelaide Burgess of Cleveland, O.-Residence, 708 East 19th Street, Brooklyn, NY.

IDA M. TITUS
Formerly lived in Fredonia, NY. Came to New York City in 1905 and is engaged in business as a public stenographer, with her office at 1019 Flatiron Building, New York.-Residence, 26 West 97th Street, New York.

BISHOP JOHN H. VINCENT
Bishop of the Methodist Episcopal Church, and founder of the Chautauqua Institution, was Elected an honorary member of the Chautauqua County Society of New York City January 26, 1904.

JOHN A. WARREN
Lawyer, with office at 175 Remsen Street, Brooklyn, NY.

HOUGHTON WHEELER
Formerly lived in Fredonia, NY. Now with the Standard Oil Co, at 26 Boadway, New York.

WILLIAM CRAVATH WHITE
Came from Fredonia, NY, in 1890, and is engaged in the practice of law at 42 Broadway, New York. Married in 1901 to Maud L. Parmelee of Elizabeth, N. J.-Residence, Scarsdale, NY.

DANIEL WHITFORD
Member of Executive Committee of Chautauqua County Society of New York from 1902 to 1905, and Vice-President since 1906. Born in Fredonia, NY, studied law with Judge Barker and later practiced in Buffalo and Fredonia, coming to New York in 1872. He is still engaged in this profession with offices at 120 Broadway-Residence, Far Rockaway, NY.

HON SHERMAN WILLIAMS
Vice-President, Chautauqua County Society from 1903 to 1906, and again in 1910-1911, and member of Executive Committee, 1907 to 1909. He formerly lived in Mayville, NY, and received his education in the common schools of Chautauqua County. He served two years in the 49th Regiment, New York Volunteers, and one year in the United States Veteran Reserve Corps, during the Civil War. He was twice elected Treasurer of Chautauqua County (in 1869 and l872,. and twice elected a member of the New York State Assembly from the same County (in 1876 and 1877). Came to New York City in 1878, and is engaged as appraiser of dress goods in the office of the United States Appraiser at 641 Washington Street. Was married in 1876 to Hattie S. Benedict of Palmyra, N.Y.-Residence, 541 West 149th Street, New York.

MRS. SHERMAN WILLIAMS.
Formerly Hattie Sewell Benedict of Palmyra. N.Y. Was married to Sherman Williams of Mayville, NY, in 1876 and came to New York City in 1878.-Residence, 541 West 140th Street, New York.

WASHINGTON WINSOR. (Deceased).
First President of the Chautauqua County Society of New York City. Mr. Winsor was born in Chautauqua County in 1836, and was a descendant of Josiah Winsor, one of the first settlers of Providence, R.I., and of Roger Williams, the founder of Rhode Island. He came to New York City in 1859 and was engaged in the produce trade till the time of his death in September, 1905. He was a member of the firm of N. D. Hare & Co., organized in 1876, and changed to Wright & Winsor in 1887. He was one of the first to advocate the organization of the Chautauqua County Society, and it was at his home that the meeting was held in April, 1902, which resulted in the Society's organization. Mr. Winsor became its first president and was continued in this office until the time of his death. He was an active Republican and for three years was President of the Harlem Republican Club. He was also a member of Kane Lodge, F. and A. M, a member St. Andrew's P. E. Church, and senior warden of Holy Communion Church of Norwood, NJ. He was one of the founders of the Mercantile Exchange, of which he was president for four years, and was chairman of the committee that built the Exchange Building.

MRS. WASHINGTON WINSOR.
Formerly Jennie E. Flagg, daughter of Eleazer and Eliza (Wilder) Flagg, of Stockton, Chautauqua County, NY. Married in 1861 to the late Washington Winsor, who had gone from Stockton to New York in 1859.-Residence, New York.

HON JOHN WOODWARD.
Vice-President of Chautauqua County Society from 1903 to 1909. Born in Charlotte Center, Chautauqua County, N. Y., August 19, 1859. Moved to Michigan in infancy, returning to Fredonia in 1871 to attend the Fredonia State Normal School. Was graduated from this school in 1878, and began the study of law with Morris & Lambert at Fredonia. He then entered the New York University Law School, and was graduated with the degree LL.B. in 1881. He was admitted to the bar in the same year and began the practice of law in Jamestown, N. Y. From 1887 to 1902, he was member of the Board of Supervisors, City Attorney of Jamestown 1886 to 1889, and District Attorney of Chautauqua County from 1893 to 1896. In 1896 he was appointed, and in the fall of the year was elected for a full term of 14 years, Justice of the Supreme Court of New York State, and has served in the Appellate Division, Second Department, since January, 1898. In 1910 he was re-elected for another full term of 14 years. Received degree of LL.D. from New York University in 1907. Married Mary E. Barker of Fredonia, NY, in 1886.-Residence, 290 North Street, Buffalo, N. Y. Business address, Borough Hall, Brooklyn. NY

G. GLENN WORDEN.
Came from Jamestown, NY, in 1899, and is en- in the practice of law at 27 William Street, New York, under the firm name of Worden and Van Gordon. Married in 1905 to Adelina Russell of Cleveland, O.-Residence, 169 Columbia Heights, Brooklyn, NY

MRS. G. GLENN WORDEN.
Formerly Adelina Russell of Cleveland, O. Married G. Glenn Worden of New York, in 1905.-Residence, 169 Columbia Heights, Brooklyn. NY

DECEASED MEMBERS
Horace A. Foote 1903
Samuel Frederick Nixon 1905
Charles C. Newton 1905
Washington Winsor 1905
Mrs. Sarah E. Palmer 1905
Charles B. Keyes 1905
E. M. Shedon 1905
Orris E. Thayer 1908
Frank C. Phelps 1908
John P. Caddigan 1908
George A. Love 1910


SOURCE - Chautauqua County Society Register, The Chautauqua County Society - 1911