Harriet was born on 17 Apr 1803, in the area that would become Pitcher. She was the first child of William B. Smith and Rebecca Bissell. The couple had married 28 Jul 1802 in Litchfield CT and immediately left for the frontier in NY. On 1 May 1804 they purchased 150 acres in lot D78 in the DeRuyter Township (now Pitcher) from the Holland Land Company. The couple had 10 children in Pitcher, the last being the twins Lewis and Lucius born in 1820. The family life did not end happily for the Smith family as William left his family about 1822 and "went West". He is reported to have died in Texas in the 1860's. His leaving may have be instrumental in the departure of Samuel & Harriet for Allegany Co. Rebecca seems to have died in 1834, an event that may be linked to the return of Samuel & Harriet to Chenango County.
The children of Samuel & Harriet are:
+2. i. Samuel Prentice Swan
+3. ii. Julia Ann Swan
+4. iii. Helen B. Swan
+5. iv. Charles D. Swan
+6. v. William W. Swan
+7. vi. Julius Augustus Swan
+8 vii. Asa Kenyon Swan
+9 viii. Adaline Swan
10. ix. Rebecca J. Swan was born in 1835 in Pitcher, and died there in 1840. She is believed buried in the Bolster-Edward's Cemetery in Pitcher.
11. x. Esther E. Swan was born in 1837 in Pitcher, and died there in 1840. She is believed buried in the Bolster-Edward's Cemetery in Pitcher.
12. xi. Louisa A. Swan was born in 1839 in Pitcher and died in 1840. She is believed buried with her sisters in the Bolster-Edward's Cemetery
+13. xii. Emogene Charlott Swan
14. xiii. Caroline A. Swan was born in 1845 in Pitcher. She died unmarried on 12 Feb 1897 in Lincklaen. She is buried in the Woodlawn Cemetery in Lincklaen.
2. Samuel Prentice Swan was born on 27 Jul 1821 in Pitcher, Chenango County. He was a carpenter and wagon maker. On 25 Jun 1848 he married Calista Elnora Crandall in Cortland. She was born 18 Aug 1830 to Justus and Lydia (Holt) Crandall in Cortland. Samuel had some sort of a problem with his name. Early in his life he identified himself in the census and land deed records etc., as Samuel Swan. Possibly as a result of confusion with his father of the same name, he later used "S. Prentice" or "Prentice" Swan. Indeed, he is buried in Woodlawn Cemetery as "S. Prentice". After his death on 4 May 1881, Calista remarried to a John Ackley on 25 Jun 1887. However, after her death on 17 Feb 1903, she was buried in Woodlawn Cemetery as " the wife of S. P. Swan". The children of Samuel and Calista are:
+15. i. Justus Crandall Swan
16. ii. Arthur Wallace Swan was born on 14 Oct 1851 in Truxton, Cortland Co. NY. He apparently went West to Missouri with his brothers but drowned in the Marmiton River on 31May 1872 near Nevada MO. He is buried in the Deepwood Cemetery there.
+17. iii. Harry Lewis Swan
+18. iv. Martha Alice Swan
3. Julia Ann Swan was born in 1822 in Pitcher, Chenango Co. About 1848 she married John Birdlebough in Pitcher. John was the son of Joseph and Elizabeth Birdlebough who had settled in German Township (Joseph was born in Germany). Julia and John were teachers in Lincklaen and Pitcher. Julia is reported to have died on 1 Feb 1897, in Custer, South Dakota. The children of Julia and John are:
19. i. Elizabeth Birdlebough (b. 1849)
20. ii. Henry J. Birdlebough (b. 1850; d. 1860)
21. iii. Lettie E. Birdlebough (b. 1858)
4. Helen B. Swan was born in Allegany Co. She married Henry Hurlburt in Lincklaen. Henry was born in 1824 in CT. Helen died on 3 May 1880; Henry on 7 Feb 1906. They are both buried in the Woodlawn Cemetery in Lincklaen. Henry had one child from a previous marriage.
22 i. Addie Juliee Hurlburt was born 1854 in CT. in 1874 she married Quincey Mathewson. Addie died on 17 Mar 1930; Quincey 24 Feb 1894. They are both buried in Woodlawn Cemetery, Lincklaen.
5. Charles D. Swan was born in Sep 1827 in Allegany Co. About 1849 in Lincklaen he married Sarah (MNU), who was born in MA in 1829. The couple are shown in the 1850 census for Lincklaen living next to the Samuel Swan family. Shortly after the birth of their first child, the couple moved to Bloomfield OH where they are shown on the 1870 census. Apparently due to the family's interest in the Seven Day Adventist Church the family then moved to Battlecreek MI where a center was being set up. Charles died on 19 Jan 1873 being hit by a locomotive of the Flint and Pere Marquette Railroad while hauling logs near Midland MI. He was buried in Battlecreek. The couple had three children.
23. i. Franklin W. Swan was born 31 Jul 1850 in Lincklaen, Chenango Co. He died in Jun 1934 in Battlecreek MI.
24. ii. Lucia Margaret Swan was born in 1859 in OH. She was involved in teaching in public schools in MI and was involved in setting up Seventh Day Adventist schools in the Battlecreek MI are. At the time of he death she was principle of a High School in Stuart, Iowa. She died on 1 Jul 1887 while on vacation, swimming with her sister Ellen.
25 iii. Ellen D. Swan was born 9 Feb 1863 in OH and died 17 Jun 1938 in Battlecreek MI.
6. William W. Swan was born in Apr 1828 in Allegany Co. About 1856 in Lincklaen he married Abbie Gellespie who had been born on 4 Apr 1835 in Fairfield. William died in Lincklaen on 2 Feb 1879 and is buried in the Woodlawn Cemetery in Lincklaen. After his death Abbie remarried to Randall Holt. The William and Abbie had two children.
26. i. Lettie D. Swan was born in 1857 in Lincklaen, where she died on 24 Oct 1861. She is buried in Woodlawn Cemetery in Lincklaen.
+27. ii. Marshall Swan
7. Julius Augustus Swan was born on 19 Aug 1830 in Angelica, Allegany Co. On 17 May 1876 he married Emma Zelette Dye, who was born 28 May 1849 in Pitcher, to Amos Dye and Marilla Brown. Emma was one of those people who refined her name. Although born Emma Zelette, by her late teens she had dropped the Emma and was referred to as Zelette. Julius was a carpenter and builder by trade. He seems to have inherited the mantel of leadership of the Swan clan after the death of Samuel as he looked after his mother and unmarried sisters as long as necessary. He died on 19 Feb 1913 in Lincklaen and is buried in Woodlawn Cemetery. (Emma) Zelette died on 5 Sep 1917 in Lincklaen and is also buried in Woodlawn. The couple had three children.
28. i. Grove A. Swan was born in Lincklaen in 1878 and died there on 3 Mar 1883. He is buried in Woodlawn Cemetery, Lincklaen.
+29. ii. Groeiss Amos Swan
+30. iii. Grover J. Swan
8. Asa Kenyon Swan was born 1 Feb 1832 in Allegany Co. On 8 Mar 1857 he married Martha Alice Burt, who was born 7 Apr 1838 in Lincklaen to Ralph Burt and Harriet Jones. He died on 21 Jan 1907 in Lincklaen and is buried in Woodlawn Cemetery. Martha died 14 Nov 1922 and is also buried in Woodlawn. The couple had four children.
31. i. Newell E. Swan was born 5 Dec 1857 in Lincklaen. On 16 Sep 1883 he married C. Elida Warner. Elida died 10 May 1894 in Cortland but was buried in Woodlawn Cemetery, Lincklaen. After her death he married Minnie Louise Sweet. Minnie died 18 Jan 1922 and is buried in the Virgil Rural Cemetery, in Virgil, Cortland Co. Newell died on 31 Dec 1943 in Binghamton, and is buried in Woodlawn Cemetery, Lincklaen.
+32. ii. Edith F. Swan
+33. iii. Cora D. Swan
34. iv. Howard Swan was born 1 Dec 1872 in Lincklaen, and died unmarried on 28 Apr 1908. He is buried in the Woodlawn Cemetery in Lincklaen.
9. Adaline H. Swan was born in 1833 in Allegany Co. about 1856 she married (FNU) Hobart. The couple had six children.
35. i. Frank D. Hobart (b. 1857)
36. ii. Dora Hobart (b. 1859)
37. iii. Dulia Hobart (b. 1859)
38. iv. John E. Hobart (b. 1862)
39. v. Raplye Hobart (b. 1866)
40. vi. Minnie Hobart (b. 1869; d. 1879)
12. Emogene Charlott Swan was born in 1844 in Pitcher. Her life story seems somewhat unusual. Her husbands name is given as William Carpenter (who was born in 1798) and they are shown as a family in the 1880 Census of Chenango Co. However, she and her first child Carrie are shown in the 1870 census of Cyler, Cortland Co. living with the family of Julius Swan - under the name of Swan. The family of Charlott and William are credited with two children:
41. i. Carrie Belle Carpenter (b. 1868)
42. ii. Lila Carpenter (b. 1878)
15. Justus Crandall Swan was born on 20 Jun 1849 in Lincklaen and was trained as a Photographer. In the 1870's he "went West" to set up an independent shop in Nevada MO. There he met and married Elizabeth Ann Goodwin-Bateman on 20 Jan 1875. Her natural parents were Ralph Eli and Susanah (Baker) Goodwin but her adopted parents were Henry and Nan Bateman. Justus died 3 May 1928 in Naturita CO.; and is buried in Cedar Ridge Cemetery, in Nucla CO. 'Liza died 18 Jan 1949 in Truth or Consequences New Mexico, and is also buried in Cedar Ridge Cemetery. The couple had five children
43. i. Justine Alberta Swan was born on 1 Aug 1878 in Delavan IL. She married Wallace B. Coreyell in 1904. They had one son who died soon after his birth and is buried in Riverside Cemetery, Denver CO. Wallace died somewhat later and is buried in Crown Hill Memorial Park in Denver CO. She next married Richard Heaster but the marriage ended in a quick divorce. In 1913 she married Stacey Arnold Conkling of Cannon City CO.; a gold miner by trade. Stacey died in the influenza epidemic of 1918 on 8 Nov 1918 in Ute CO. He is buried in the Cedar Ridge Cemetery. In 1921 She married Elmer P. Judd in Salina Kansas. They later moved to Elmer died in 1939 in Denver and is buried at the American Legion Plot in Crown Hill in Denver. 'Liza died 23 Aug 1953 in Arvada Nevada, and is buried at Cedar Ridge Cemetery .
+44. ii. Arthur Henry Swan
45. iii. Walter Bateman Swan was born 18 Jul 1886 in Nevada MO; and died there on 29 Jan 1889.
+46. iv. Ralph Prentice Swan
47. v. Elnora A. Swan was born 25 Jan 1892 in Nevada, MO and died 16 Feb 1904 in Tiesiding Wyo.
17. Harry Lewis Swan was born on 23 Aug 1859 in Lincklaen. By 1875 he had moved to Nevada MO where he learned the printing trade in the Office of the "Ledger". On 18 Mar 1886 he married Sarah Avarilla Herrick in Schell City, Vernon Co. MO. Sarah was born 23 Jan 1868 to Benjamin Franklin Herrick and Sarah Elizabeth Vunkannon in Polk Co. MO. In 1891 the Harry and Sarah moved to Denver CO where the majority of he children were born. In 1895 Harry went to work for the Associated Press, finally becoming head of the Omaha NE office in 1906. Upon retirement, he purchased the "Hernan Record" in Herman NE which he published until 1934.Harry died on 10 Jun 1936 in Omaha NE. He is buried in the Herman Cemetery in Herman NE. Sarah died 17 Feb 1951 in Omaha and is also buried in the Herman Cemetery. The couple had seven children.
+48. i. Herrick Swan
49. ii. Helen Swan was born in 1889 in Nevada MO, and died in Denver CO in Mar of 1893. She is buried in the Riverside Cemetery in Denver.
50. iii. Maude Swan was born 9 Feb 1892 in Denver CO and died there on 20 Oct 1893. She is buried in the Riverside Cemetery in Denver.
51. iv. Eula May Swan was born on 21 Apr 1896 in Denver CO. On Easter Sunday 1917 she married Harold John Gorham in Omaha NE. She died in the influenza epidemic of 1918 on 23 Mar 1919 in Herman NE.
+52. v. Robert Vunkannon Swan.
+53. vi. Albert Ernst Swan
+54. vii. Harry Lewis Swan Jr.
18. Martha Alice Swan was born 22 Nov 1861 in Truxton, Cortland Co. NY. On 4 Oct 1882 she married Frank Lyman Crittenden in Binghamton NY. Frank was born in 1853 in Cortland Co. NY. The couple had three children, and with the third child Martha died of Brights disease ( along with the child), on 28 Mar 1893. Martha is buried in Woodlawn Cemetery, Lincklaen NY. After here death Frank remarried about 1914 to a Joanna (MNU). Frank died in 1932 and is also buried in Woodlawn. The children are:
55. i. Lola Louise Crittenden 28 Aug 1883 in Willets, Cortland Co. NY. She married Julian Belknap.
+56. ii. Nila Calista Crittenden
57. iii. Infant Crittenden (b./d. Mar 1893)
27. Marshal Swan was born on 8 Aug 1858 in Lincklaen. He married Kittie M. Brown (b. 1859) about 1881. Marshal died 19 Dec 1926 in Lincklaen and is buried in the Lincklaen Center Cemetery in Lincklaen. Kittie died on 12 Nov 1886 and is also buried in the Lincklaen Center Cemetery. The couple had two children.
58. i. Cleve H. Swan was born on 16 Aug 1882 in DeRuyter, Madison Co. NY. In 1928 he married Helena Mooyman. He was a teacher, and also functioned as a Town Clerk and Supervisor for a number of years. He died 16 Dec 1944 and is buried in Hillcrest Cemetery in DeRuyter. Helena died 19 Oct 1988 and is also buried in Hillcrest.
+59. ii. Gladys A. Swan
29. Groeiss Amos Swan was born in 1883. On 31 Aug 1904 he married Grace Sadie Morris in Lincklaen. Grace was born on 3 Sep 1882 in Perryville, Madison Co. NY, to James Morris and Fanny Fargo. Groeiss died on 6 Jan 1965 in Skaneateles Falls. Grace died on 12 Apr 1926 in Syracuse NY. After her death Groeiss remarried to Daisy Perseval. Groeiss and Grace had one child. +60. i Harold Eugene Swan
30. Grover J. Swan was born 6 Oct 1884 in Lincklaen. On 9 Jan 1908 he married Gladys Caroline Murray. Gladys was born 3 Jan 1893 in Delphi NY to Delincy Murray and Elizabeth McClure. Grover died 23 Nov 1973 in Truxton, Cortland Co. and is buried in Woodlawn Cemetery, Lincklaen. Gladys died on 24 May 1946 in Cortland and is also buried in Woodlawn Cemetery. The couple had three children.
+61. i. McClure Delancy Swan
+62. ii. Rowena Zelette Swan
+63. iii. Winifreid Elizabeth Swan
32. Edith F. Swan was born in 1883 and was the first wife of Charles E. Warner. Charles was born 27 Sep 1857 in Lincklaen to Charles L. Warner and Polly Murray. Edith died 23 Jan 1883 in Lincklaen and is buried in Woodlawn Cemetery there. After her death, Charles married her sister Cora. Edith and Charles had one child.
64. i. Clarence Warner was born on 10 Aug 1882 in Lincklaen. He was married twice; first to Mae (MNU) then later to Alta Wilkes.
33. Cora D. Warner was born in 1 Sep 1867 in Lincklaen. She married Charles E. Warner on 16 Sep 1883,after her sister Edith died. She died 25 Apr 1946 in Lincklaen . Charles died 30 May 1940 and is buried in Woodlawn Cemetery. Cora and Charles had two birthing events.
65. i. Infant twins died soon after their birth in 1895.
66. ii. Lyonel Swan Warner was born Apr 8 1906 in Lincklaen and died on 15 Aug 1908.
44. Arthur Henry Swan was born on 3 May 1881 in Nevada MO. He grew up in Denver CO. He was trained as a Telegraph Operator and as such traveled throughout the Western States. In Lamar CO. he met and married Minnie Leora Jacaway on 10 Jun 1906. Arthur died on 23 May 1942 in West Des Moines Iowa, and in buried in the Jordon Cemetery there. Minnie died on 2 Aug 1971 in Iowa City, Iowa. She is buried with Arthur in the Jordon Cemetery. The couple had three children
+67 i. Alberta Evelyn Swan
68. ii. Elmer Arthur Swan was born on 21 Aug 1910 with his twin sister Elnora in Roca, NE. He died on 11 Feb 1915 near Ute CO while traveling with his mother to join his father in Omaha. He is buried on a mountainside near Ute.
+69. iii. Elnora Minnie Swan
46. Ralph Prentice Swan was born on 15 Jun 1888 in Nevada, MO. In 1907 he married Hilda Woods from Norwood CO. The couple had one child. After Hilda's death Ralph married twice; first to Pauline (MNU) and in 1925 to Daisy Jeanette (MNU). Ralph died on 11 Jun 1961 in Long Beach, CA. Pauline died in 1925 in Long Beach CA. Daisy was born in 1883 and died in 1953.
+70. i. Philomena Swan
48. Herrick Swan was born on 15 Jan 1888 in Lamar MO. He spent much of his life in the newspaper business mainly in Billings MT, but became an insurance broker late in his life. On 22 May 1912 he married Etta Mae Goetschius in Billings. Etta Mae was born on 4 Dec 1890 in Marshfield Wisconsin, to Samuel Allen Goetschius and Harriet Ann White. Herrick died on 22 Oct 1958 in Billings, Yellowstone Co. MT, and is buried in the Sunset Memorial Gardens there. Etta Mae died on 22 Oct 1958 in Billings and is buried with Herrick in Sunset Gardens. The couple had five children.
71. i. Marjorie Swan was born on 13 Mar 1913 and died on 1 Jan 1914 in Billings MT.
+72. ii. Herrick Swan Jr.
+73. iii. Helen Lois Swan
+74. iv. Robert Allen Swan
+75. v. Jack Richard Swan
52. Robert Vunkannon Swan was born on 24 Oct 1899 in Denver, CO. He was a newspaperman by trade and ended up owning and running the Rolfe Arrow in Rolfe Iowa. On 1 May 1932 he married Emma Rosena Casal in Omaha NE. Emma was born on 22 Jun 1907, in Belden, Cedar Co. NE. Robert died on 12 Sep 1961 in Rolfe, Pochaontas Co. , IA. He is buried in the Clinton-Garfields Cemetery in Rolfe. Emma died on 29 Apr 1992 in Rolfe and is also buried in the Clinton-Garfield Cemetery. The couple had two children.
+76. i. Roberta Ann Swan
+77. ii. George Edward Swan
53. Albert Ernst Swan was born on 2 Feb 1901 in Denver CO. On 25 Jul 1923 he married Sadie Ellen Baldwin in Glenwood, Mills Co., Iowa. Sadie was born on 17 Apr 1905 in Logan, Harrison Co. IA; to Lewis Edward Baldwin and Hattie May Russell. "Red" was a newspaper man throughout his life. He died on 16 Jul 1964 in Aloha, OR; and is buried in Skyline Memorial Gardens, Washington Co. OR. Sadie died on 28 Aug 1991 in McMinville, OR. The couple had one child.
+78. i. Corinne Swan
54. Harry Lewis Swan Jr. was born on 15 Jun 1907 in Omaha NE. On 29 Jul 1935 he married Evelyn Van Horn in Stapleton, Logan Co. NE. Evelyn was born on 6 Jul 1910 in Washington Co. NE to James Van Horn and Claudina Watchter. Harry was a printer by trade. Harry died on 28 Dec 1981 in Sacramento, CA. And is buried in the Sacramento Memorial Chapel at that place. Evelyn died on 16 Jan 1944 in Sacramento and is also buried in the Sacramento Memorial Chapel. The couple had two children.
+79 i. Roger Lynn Swan
+80 ii. Richard Ernst Swan
56. Nila Calista Crittenden was born on 23 Nov 1885 in Willet, Cortland Co., NY. On 27 Jul 1904 she married Robert Earl Bourne in Willet. Robert was born on 30 Oct 1875 in Willet, to Walworth Roswell Bourne and Anna Eliza Bowen. Robert had previously been briefly married to Pearl Ingalls. Robert was primarily a farmer by trade. Nila died in Aug 1985 in Jamestown, Chautauqua, NY. The couple had two children.
+81 i. Frances Marian Bourne
+82 ii. Elsia Anna Bourne
59. Gladys A. Swan was born in 1885. On 12 Dec 1906 she married Garrie E. Davenport in DeRuyter, Madison Co. NY. Gladys died 12 Jun 1968 and is buried in the Hillcrest Cemetery in DeRuyter. Garrie was born in 1883 and died on 7 Feb 1961 and is also buried in the Hillcrest Cemetery. The couple had two children.
+83 i. Cleve K. Davenport
84 ii. James B. Davenport
60. Harold Eugene Swan was born on 10 May 1923 in Syracuse, NY. On 16 Jun 1945 he married Margaret Theresa Hawelka in Auburn NY. Margaret was born on 5 Aug 1917 in Auburn to Charles Frederick Hawelka and Leena Margaret Feeley. Harold died 11 Aug 1977 in Syracuse. Margaret died 18 Mar 1985 in Auburn, The couple had four children.
+85. i. James Eugene Swan
86. ii. Richard Harold Swan (b. 1947)
87. iii. Charles Groeiss Swan (b. 1948)
88. iv. Mary Margaret Swan (b. 1950; who married Gerald Cuff)
61. McClure Delancy Swan was born on 23 Jan 1910 in Lincklaen NY. On 18 May 1930 he married Gladys Ruby Vincent of Cyler, NY. McClure died on 7 Jul 1986 in Cortland, and is buried in the Hillcrest Cemetery, Madison Co. NY. The couple had one child.
+89. i. Tamara Swan
62. Rowena Zelette Swan was born 18 Oct 1912 in Lincklaen NY. On 12 Sep 1938 she married Clark S. Smith in New Cumberland, West Virginia. The couple had two children.
90. i. Jeanne Smith
+91 ii. Wanda Smith
63. Winifreid Elizabeth Swan was born on 2 Apr 1915 in Lincklaen, NY. She married Leonard Bernard Van Gurp who was born in 1912 in Miles City, MT. The couple have four children.
92. i. Elizabeth Jeanne Van Grup (b. 1912)
93. ii. Marie Frances Van Grup (b. 1935)
94. iii. Leon Van Grup
95. iv. Leonard Van Grup
67. Alberta Evelyn Swan was born on 26 Jun 1907 in Roca, NE. On 30 Nov 1930, she married George Lambert Lehman in Owatonna Minn. George was born on 26 Apr 1903, in Clarinda IA. George died in Nov 1978 in Iowa City, Johnson Co. IA. Alberta died on 8 Jul 2000 in Iowa City. The couple had five children.
96. i. Esther Leora Lehman (b. 1933; m. Kenneth W. Heim)
97. ii. Evelyn Elnora Lehman(b. 1933; m. Harold H. Wilkerson Jr.)
98. iii. George Arthur Lehman (b. 1834, m. Arlene M. Member)
99. iv. Ellen Louise Lehman (b. 1936; m. Donald L. Pelechek)
100. v. Robert Swan Lehman (b. 1946; m. Charlene E. Sole)
69. Elnora Minnie Swan was born on 21 Aug 1910 in Roca, NE. She married twice. The first marriage to Harry Bottrell in 1934 ended in a divorce. The second in 1948 to Arch W. Harris produced one child. Arch died on 22 Aug 1968.
101. i. Mary Helen Harris (b. 1951; m. Mark Norman Weingart in 1973)
70. Philomena Swan was born on 29 Jun 1908 in Norwood CO. She died Apr 1987 in Albuquerque, Bernalillo, New Mexico. She married Carl Fox. The couple had two children.
102. i. Carl Fox Jr.
103. ii. Zelda Fox
72. Herrick Swan Jr. was born on 28 Oct 1914 in Billings, Yellowstone Co. MT. On 31 May 1937 he married Marcella Emma Mitchell in Billings. Marcella was born in 1914 in Hardin MT, to Fred Mitchell and Agnes Smith. Herrick Jr. died 24 Aug 1965 in Worland, Wyoming. He is buried in the Washakie County Cemetery in Worland. Marcella died on 16 Nov 1985, in Astoria OR. She is buried in the Washakie County Cemetery. The couple had four children.
+104. i. Maridel Swan
+105 ii. Gayle Lorraine Swan
+106 iii Susan Swan
+107. iv. James Mitchell Swan
73. Helen Lois Swan was born on 7 Aug 1917 in Joliet, Carbon Co. MT. She married Arnold Martin Depner who was born about 1915. They have five children.
108. i. Carol Depner (b. 1941)
109. ii. Thomas Depner (b. 1943)
110. iii. William Depner (b. 1946)
111. iv. Anne T. Depner (b. 1947)
112. v. Mark Depner (b. 1959)
74. Robert Allen Swan was born on 24 Jun 1919 in Billings, Yellowstone Co. MT. On 29 Oct 1943 he married Beverly Jean Dixon Beverly was born on 29 Jun 1922 in Oakland CA, to Lincoln Dixon and Ruth Aileen Musladin. The couple had three children.
+113 i. Linda Jean Swan
114 ii. Susan Swan
115 iii. Robert Allen Swan Jr. (b. 1946, d. 1952)
75. Jack Richard Swan was born on 27 Dec 1923 in Billings, Yellowstone Co. MT. He married a Mary (MNU) and had one child. Jack died on 20 Feb 2002 in Overland Park KS.
116 i. Jack Swan Jr.
76. Roberta Ann Swan was born on 29 Jan 1935 in Arnold, NE. In 1957 she married Thomas Quisenberry. On 30 Jun 1981 she died in Oxnard CA. Roberta and Thomas had two children.
117 i. Michelle Lynn Quisenberry
118 ii. Patrick Lynn Quisenberry
77. George Edward Swan was born on 27 Mar 1937 in Newcastle, Wyoming. George married twice. The first to Sharon Rae Wilcox in 1959 ended in a divorce. On 16 Jul 1962 he married Dolores Beverly Nelson in Rolfe IA. The couple have two children.
+119. i. Paula Elizabeth Swan
120 ii. Robin Celeste Swan (b. 22 Aug 1964; m. Jerome Miller 1990)
78. Corinne Swan was born on 6 Sep 1924. She married Eugene Sly and the couple had one child. Corinne died on 8 May 1989 in Portland, Multhomah Co. OR.
121 i. Carol Ellen Sly (m. Thomas Benton Cooper 1968)
79. Roger Lynn Swan was born on 12 July 1936 in Lincoln NE. On 3 Feb 1968 he married Patricia Jane McQuilkin in Protola Valley CA. Patricia was born on 17 May 1944 in Honolulu, TOH, to Leroy Morgan McQuilkin and Beatrice Mitchell. The couple have one child.
+122. i. Kristen Michelle Swan
80. Richard Ernst Swan was born 29 Sep 1937 in Omaha NE. On 28 Jan 1961 he married Marianne Margaret Bogart in Berkley, CA. Marianne was born on 17 Sep 1939 in San Francisco CA, to Allie A. Bogart and Margaret Layton. The couple have two children.
+123 i. Elizabeth J. Swan
+124 ii. Marc R. Swan
81. Frances Marian Bourne was born on 8 Aug 1905. On 30 Jun 1928 she married Roland Henry Taft. They have two children.
+125 i. Josephine Avis Taft
126 ii. Carolyn Martha Taft (b. 1941; m. Robert Whitehead -div)
82. Elsia Anna Bourne was born on 12 Jun 1912. On 16 May 1935 she married Arthur Warren Wright. They have two children.
127. i. Arthur Winslow Wright
128. ii. Susan Kay Wright
83. Cleve K. Davenport was born on 16 Jan 1910 in Lincklaen NY. On 24 Aug 1929 he married Alice Jones in Earlville, Madison Co. NY. Cleve died on 22 Jan 1987 in Sidney, Delaware Co. NY. He is buried in Greenlawn Cemetery, Bainbridge, Chenango Co. NY. Alice was born in 1910 and died in Nov 2000 in Sidney; she is buried in Greenlawn Cemetery with Cleve. The couple have two children.
129. i. Lou Davenport
130. ii. Ann Davenport
85. James Eugene Swan was born on 10 Mar 1946 in Auburn NY On 20 Nov 1965 he married Lois Ann Bartlett in Auburn. Lois was born on 12 Sep 1944 to Harold Vernon Bartlett and Ruth Elaine Bedell. The couple have two children.
131. i. Charles Bartlett Swan (b. 1967)
132. ii. Michael James Swan (b. 1970)
89. Tamara Swan was born on 5 Apr 1940 in DeRuyter, Madison Co. NY. She married Edgar Fostvelt. Tamara died on 11 Aug 2000 in DeRuyter and is buried in the Hillcrest Cemetery there. The couple had one child.
133. i. Edgar McClure Fostvelt
91. Wanda Smith married Gary Tracy. The had two children.
134. i. Alex Tracy
135. ii. Gary Tracy
104. Maridel Swan was born on 24 Oct 1938 in Billings, Yellowstone Co. MT. She married Daniel Hedges, who was born 14 May 1937 in Wenatchee, WA. The couple have two children.
136. i. Robert Christopher Hedges (b.1969)
137. ii. James Frederick Hedges (b. 1973)
105. Gayle Lorraine Swan was born on 4 Apr 1942 in Billings, Yellowstone Co. MT. She married Delbert Ronald Nelson who was born on 29 Oct 1941. The couple have three children.
138. i. Jennifer Arlene Nelson (b. 16 Apr 1969; m. Brian Turner Scher)
+139. ii. Wayne Herrick Nelson
140. iii. Roger Andrew Nelson (b. 5 Feb 1973; m. 2002, Erin Leigh Miller)
113. Linda Jean Swan was born on 30 Aug 1944 in Billings, Yellowstone Co. MT. On 27 Jun 1970 she married Vance Akinaka in Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii. Vance was born 12 Nov 1949 in Honolulu, Ohau, Hawaii. The couple have eight children.
+141. i. Elias Robert Akinaka
+142. ii. Vance Nalukalanikal Akinaka
+143. iii. Lia Yaeko Akinaka
144. iv. Samuel Ko Akinaka (b.1980)
145. v. Michael Fufuo Akinaka (b. 1982)
146. vi. Megan Puakinamo Akinaka (b.1984)
147. vii. Jason Allen Akinaka (b. 1986)
148. viii. Jeffery Evan Akinaka (b.1988)
119. Paula Elizabeth Swan was born on 4 Mar 1963 in Fort Dodge Iowa. She married Randy Sedelmeier from Hurley, South Dakota. The couple have since divorced. There were two children from the marriage.
149. i. Robert Edward Sedelmeier (b. 1987)
150. ii. Randy Joe Sedelmeier (b. 1989)
122. Kristen Michelle Swan was born 13 Nov 1974 in San Jose CA. On 18 Apr 1998 she married Michael Woodward Hickman in San Francisco, CA. Michael was born on 24 Oct 1973 in Oakland, CA to David Woodward Hickman and Susan Irene Cambra.
123. Elizabeth J. Swan was born on 3 Nov 1962 in Sacramento, CA. She married Jeff Porch. The couple have two children.
151. i. Nicole Lian Porch (b. 1989)
152. ii. Kellie Elizabeth Porch (b. 1994)
124. Marc. R. Swan was born on 25 Jul 1964 in Sacramento, CA. He married Tauni Funk. The couple have one child.
153. i. Blaine Richard Swan (b. 1990)
125. Josephine Avis Taft was born on 18 Dec 1937 in Jamestown, NY. On 9 Jul 1960 she married Paul Calvin TenHuisen in Jamestown. Paul was born on 18 Dec 1937 in Jamestown to Clifford TenHuisen and Mabel Anna Damcott. The couple have six children.
154. i. Nathan Paul TenHuisen (b. 1963)
155. ii. Matthew Lyndon TenHuisen (b. 1965)
+156. iii. Dwight Evan TenHuisen
+157. iv. Andrew Berend TenHuisen
+158. v. Calvin John TenHuisen
159. vi. Carolyn Lynn TenHuisen (b. 1972)
141. Elias Robert Akinaka was born on 26 Mar 1974 in Wailulu Hawaii. On 20 Dec 1997 he married Birlinda K. Makoni in Provo, UT. Birlinda was born on 30 Aug 1977 in Vavau, Tonga to Viliami Tevita Makoni and Linda Latu. The couple have two children.
161. i. Birlinda Mei Lin Akinaka (b, 1999)
162. ii. Lytiana Kakala Akinaka (b. 2000)
142. Vance Nalukalanikai Akinaka was born on 12 Nov 1975 in Wailuku, Hawaii. On 27 Mar 1999 he married Malia Alice Golden in Pulehu, Hawaii. Malia was born on 28 Nov 1978 in Hilo, Hawaii, to Raymond Darrel Golden and Emily Alice Holshouser. The couple have one child.
163. i. Lanea Lani Linda Akinaka (b. 2001)
143. Lia Yaeko Akinaka was born on 26 Jun 1997 in Wailuku, Hawaii. On 21 Mar 1998 she married Clarke P. Tuitele in Laie, Hawaii. Clarke was born on 26 Jun 1974 in Honolulu, Ohau, Hawaii to Timothey Tuitele and Sandra (MNU). The couple have one child.
164. i. Kayla Puamaole Tuitele (b.2000)
156. Dwight Evan TenHuisen was born on 13 Apr 1966 in Jamestown, NY. On 12 Aug 1989 he married Heather Raak in Clymer, NY. Heather was born on 23 Aug 1966 to Truman Raak and Marcie (MNU). The couple have three children.
165. i. Sophia Frances TenHuisen (b. 1995)
166. ii. Olivia Rene TenHuisen (b. 1998)
167. iii. Isaiah Truman TenHuisen (b. 2000)
157. Andrew Bernard TenHuisen was born on 16 May 1968 in Jamestown NY. On 11 Jul 1992 he married Wanda Lexie Carrington Helms in Waynesboro, GA. Wanda was born on 21 Mar 1956 in Waynesboro. The couple have one child.
168. i. Caleb Andrew TenHuisen (b. 1995)
158. Calvin John TenHuisen was born on 29 Oct 1969. On 20 Jul 1991 he married Toni Lester in Clymer, NY. Toni was born on 18 Aug 1971. The couple have two children.
169. i. Zachary Paul TenHuisen (b. 1992)
170. ii. Cooper Alvin James TenHuisen (b. 1994)