CLASSIFICATION: Family ground.
LOCATION: Between Gayhead and Hopewell, in a barnyard on the old Van Vlack
CONDITION: Dirty and deserted.
INSCRIPTIONS: 5 in number. Copied October 31, 1915, by J. W. Poucher, M. D.
REMARKS: Hasbrouck-Van Vlack ground.
1. Hasbrook, Benjamin, d. 1763, Jan. 21, a. 53-4-6,
2. Hasbrook, Janetje Delong, w. of Benjamin, d. 1787, Dec. 2, in 75th y.
3. Van Vlack, George, d.1821, Mar. 14, a. 70 y. 21 d.
4. Van Vlack, Martha, w. of George, d. 1833, October 29, a. 76 y.
5. Van Vlack, Susan, w. of Abraham G., d. 1844, Aug. 14, a. 40 y, 5 m.
Copied by Charlotte Carey Dingee and transcribed and submitted by Liz DuBois