Please note that the transcribed files are in PDF format, requiring the free Adobe Reader. Lisa and Romona have transcribed from census, choosing ONLY those listings whose birth occurred in British Guiana, Dutch or French Guiana, or Surinam (and sometimes "South America")
NOTE: Although the transcription by Romona Locke for 1850 UK census is so labeled, the UK census was done in 1851 (and is done on the 1 year of each decade, i.e., 1901, 1911, etc.). So we have two 1851 United Kingdom census transcriptions and it may be well to search each one.
- 1851 (1) (mislabeled as 1850) United Kingdom Census - Transcribed by Romona Locke
- 1851 United Kingdom Census - Transcribed by Lisa Booth
- 1861 United Kingdom Census - Transcribed by Lisa Booth
- 1871 UK Census - A to Jackson - Transcribed by Lisa Booth
- 1871 UK Census - Jacobs to Young
- 1881 UK Census - Transcribed by Romona Locke