This cemetery is located on Route 41 (Sanford Corners Road),
south of the village of Greenville Center in the Town of Greenville. It is
situated in a little clearing at the side of the road and is poorly tended.
There is no fence or stone wall to mark the boundaries of the plot. There are
over 70 unmarked fieldstones in the cemetery.
Transcribed by Sylvia, Britni and Derick Hasenkopf on July 7,
Note: Only stones 1, 2, and 7 are still located at the site in
the summer of 2011.
- Reuben Stevens, d. June 17, 1842, aged 81y
[b. March 29, 1761, s/o Reuben and Mary Williams Stevens]
- In memory of Molly, d. August 13, 1852, aged 89y6m, w/o Reuben Stevens
- Rachel Baker, b. February10, 1794, d. July 30, 1854, w/o Bentzley Hunt
- Joshua Baker, d. June 24, 1845, aged 85y5m24d
- Lucy, d. September 10, 1840, aged 81y3m, w/o Joshua Baker
- Selah Baker, d. December 10, 1835, aged 40y25d
- Zerah S. Baker, d. May 3, 1842, aged 59y10m3d
Table of Contents