Crystal Brook Resort
All photos and ephemera from the collection of Sylvia Hasenkopf
The Crystal Brook House, as it was called in the 1940's through to the 1980's. In the 1980's the name changed to Crystal Brook Resort. During this time frame the the owners were Alfred Eller (1941-1946), Fred and Paula Mueller (1946-1960), Friedolin and Margaret Hasenkopf and her sister Laura Krutsch (1960-1975) and Margaret Hasenkopf Dukarm and John Dukarm (1976 to the present)
Crystal Brook in the Fall
1978 Rate Schedule
1988 Christmas Card
Built in 1948 by the Muellers it was called the Mountain Casino for many years and featured singing waiters. Currently the Mountain Brauhaus is owned by John and Margaret Hasenkopf-Dukarm.
Home Table of Contents Boarding Houses Home Page