This cemetery is situated on the right side on King Hill Road, just north of the
intersection with Rolling Hill Road in the Town of Greenville. It is surrounded
by an iron fence and is in good shape.
Transcribed by Sylvia and Britni Hasenkopf on September 10,
- Frederick Kennedy, b. 1840, d. 1914, Priv. Co. B. 74 Ill. Vol.
- Marilla A. King, b. June 14, 1852, d. January 14, 1887, w/o Frederick
- Freddie T., d. April 15, 1882, aged 1m5d, s/o Frederick J. and Marilla A.
- Eva May Kennedy, d. April 12, 1897, aged 17y10m, w/o George Henness
- Thompson King, b. August 25, 1823
Louisa Brandow, b. August 4, 1833, d. November 23, 1910
- Charles T. King, b. 1873, d. 1942
- Evelyn King, b. June 7, 1854, d. May 15, 1891, w/o Eugene Clough
- Alice King, b. 1860, d. 1910, w/o Myron E. Cameron
- Etta King, d. May 29, 1911, aged 49y, w/o Benjamin Whitbeck
- Alice K., b. 1889, d. 1897, d/o B.F. and E. Whitbeck
Table of Contents