in the Town of Coxsackie, this is a small, abandoned cemetery in poor condition.
Going west on Adams Road from Johnny Cake Lane, there is a tractor lane
approximately 1 mile from the intersection of these two roads, on the right hand
side of the road. The cemetery is situated in a small grove of trees in the
middle of a farmer's field.
Transcribed by Sylvia Hasenkopf and Carol Serazio on April 15,
- George Van Schaack, d. June 12, 1880, aged 91y
- Alida, w/o George Van Schaack, d. June 10, 1852, aged 58y
- Sarah, w/o George Van Schaack, d. September 28, 1863, aged 62y11m
- Gertrude, w/o George Van Schaack, b. October 12, 1812, d. June 12, 1837
- Alida Van Wie, d. February 9, 1843, aged 92y
- John Van Schaack, d. September 15, 1838, aged 85y
- Elizabeth, w/o John Van Schaack, d. September 24, 18-- (missing), aged 77y
- Aaron Van Schaack, d. October 18, 1811, aged 84y
- B.V. (footstone only)
Table of Contents