Livingston County NY GenWeb
Abstracted Early Wills & Probate Records
This collection of early will and probate records is a new work-in-progress.
The database was started on 17 Sep 2006.
I would be happy to have your contributions to help build this database.
If you would like to contribute information,
e-mail Liz Cornish.
Check Sampubco's index
to see if a will is registered
in Livingston County.
(Livingston County is line number 26)
Sampubco offers free searches
of their indexes.
This is a good resource for your research.
Also See Livingston County Wills posted on
Livingston County Will Abstracts
- Acker, Albert   Town of Groveland; Will dated 1832
- Acker, Silas   Town of Livonia; Will dated 1860
- Beach, Cephas   Town of Geneseo; Will dated 1819
- Carroll, Charles (1767-1823) Town of Groveland; Will dated 1823
- Conklin, John (1772-1850) Town of Sparta; Will dated 1843
- Guthrie, James, Sr. (d. 1838) Town of York; Will proved 1853
- Lake, Orrin (1805-aft 1892) Mount Morris; Will dated 1882
- Lake, Warner (1765-1848) Mount Morris; Will dated 1848
- Lowrey, Mary (1850-1920) Tuscarora; Inventory of Estate
- McNair, John   Town of Sparta; Will dated 1818
- Martin, Bradley   Town of Avon; Will dated 1825
- Moran, Edward   Town of Avon; Will proved 1899
- Porter, Richard   Town of Mount Morris Will probated 1861
- Stuart, Francillo (1803-1873) Will dated 1865
- Turner, William (1799-1887) Town of Livonia; Will dated 1882
- Underwood, Timothy   Town of York; Will dated 1820
Return to Livingston County GenWeb Homepage
Monday, 20-Aug-2012 19:55:19 MDT
© Copyright 2012
Livingston County GenWeb