- John Rice, of Illinois, is here on a visit to her sister, Mrs. James Ingalls.
- On account of the rain Sunday we are not favored with help from Oneida for our Sunday-school, which was held at the usual hour.
- Mrs. George Harp, of Pratt's Hollow, here caring for her mother at present, who still remains quite feeble.
- A sleigh load of young people enjoyed the lecture and supper at Wampsville last night.
- Mrs. Hanson of Oneida, has returned home, after spending a week or two with her uncle, George Clark.
- Phineas Ingalls, of Lee Centre, was here last week on business connected with his father's estate.
- Mrs. Frank Moon spent several days last week at Cottons, where her husband is stopping, being engaged in the hay business with his brother, Emmitt Moon.
- Miss Nannie Gault has returned to Oneida, after spending the holiday season at her home here.
- Mrs. Morse is home again, we are pleased to state, and improved in health.
- We are enjoying excellent sleighing and are in the midst of another snow storm.
If you have resources for Madison County or would like to volunteer to help with look-ups, please e-mail me at Tim Stowell / Chattanooga, TN
Last updated: 15 May 2011
You are our 1568 visitor since 4 Jan 2001 -- thanks for stopping by!
Madison Co., NY Page