- Mrs. Kate Harp, of Pratt's Hollow, visited at James Ingalls last week.
- Mr. and Mrs. Irving Buyea visited her sister here Sunday last.
- Miss Cora Merrells has arrived from Minnesota to assist in caring for her mother, Mrs. Freeman Merrells, who is reported as gaining very slowly.
- John Marsh is still very sick with Bright's disease. Dr. Dewey, of Peterboro, is the the attending physician.
- Emerson Stone has let his place for the ensuing year to Merritt and Burt Eddy. His son will move back oh his own farm March first.
- "La grippe" has several victims in this locality, Dwight Stone and Frank Ingalls being under the doctor's care.
- George Hollenbeck, of Lee Centre, made a business call here on Monday last.
If you have resources for Madison County or would like to volunteer to help with look-ups, please e-mail me at Tim Stowell / Chattanooga, TN
Last updated: 14 May 2011
You are our 1680 visitor since 5 Dec 1998 -- thanks for stopping by!
Madison Co., NY Page