- A dime social was held at the house of Seymour Clark on Wednesday evening last which was well attended. Six dollars was realized and handed over to Mr. Kenyon, of Oneida, who has preached to us nearly every Sunday evening this winter.
- Mr. and Mrs. Robert Buyea and two children, of Cazenovia, spent a portion of the week with her father and mother, Mr. and Mrs. Hart.
(three items illegible)
- Mrs. Fowley, who had been paying a lengthy visit at Noah Hinman's, has returned to her home.
- Mr. and Mrs. John Dunham, of Kenwood, were the esteemed guests of relatives here on Saturday and Sunday.
- Several are on the sick list. The influenza is making this vicinity a disagreeable visit.
- Miss Minnie Clifford, of Mile Strip, closed her school in district No. 12 on Friday last.
- Our stage has met with fair success, we are glad to state, and all speak of Mr. Freeborn as an agreeable and pleasant man to deal with. Now if we could have about two postoffices along the route it would be a convenience for the people and profit the stage proprietor.
- Mr. and Mrs. Truman Butler, of Siloam, were pleasantly entertained at the home of Frank Ingalls Sunday last.
- Mr. and Mrs. Lott Black, of Pratt's Hollow, spent a portion of last week at the home of her parents, Mr. and Mrs. James Ingalls.
If you have resources for Madison County or would like to volunteer to help with look-ups, please e-mail me - Tim Stowell / Chattanooga, TN
Last updated: 17 May 2011
You are our 1528 visitor since 4 Jan 2001 -- thanks for stopping by!
Madison Co., NY Page