- Mr. and Mrs. Dwight Stone spent Friday and Saturday in Syracuse, the guest of his cousin, Mrs. Yerdon.
- Miss Anna Moon is absent visiting friends in Pratt's Hollow.
- Mrs. Florence Sayles has gone to Bennett's Corners to care for her father, Mr. Rawson, who is quite ill with heart disease.
- Mr. Parks gave his pupils and several friends a sleigh ride and party at his home in Oneida, a few evenings since. Supper was served to about thirty guests.
- The married people were tendered the large and pleasant house of Mr. and Mrs. J. L. Ward for a party, a few evenings ago, and tables were set for about fifty. Oysters, cake, biscuit, etc., were
furnished by the ladies, and the gentlemen secured good music, and all were merry until the small hours bid them hasten to their homes.
- Mr. and Mrs. Hart have been paying Cazenovia friends a visit.
- Mrs. Helen Snyder and son, Floyd, of Cortland, have been visiting friends in this locality during the past week.
- Politics is being fully discussed and much interest is manifested.
- The influenza still holds may here in its grasp, but we do not wholly repine when we see it bring out the good qualities of the men, as they try to set the kitchen to rights.
- Miss Alseba Ward is paying her relatives in Oneida a visit.
- Mrs. Fred Hodges, of Oneida, spent a portion of last week with her parents, Mr. and Mrs. John Warner.
If you have resources for Madison County or would like to volunteer to help with look-ups, please e-mail me at Tim Stowell / Chattanooga, TN
Last updated: 14 May 2011
You are our 1612 visitor since 15 Mar 1999 -- thanks for stopping by!
Madison Co., NY Page