- We neglected to mention in our last of the visit of Byron Moon and wife, of Munnsville, to his brother, A. Moon, of this place. They brought with them a finely executed picture of Mr. Moon, the work being done by their daughter, Una.
- Mr. and Mrs. Winchell visited at the home of Jabez Ward one day last week.
- We learn that the horse belonging to Frank Ingalls was not hurt nearly as bad as first reported.
- George Vedder, of Canastota, visited his niece, Mrs. Lucy Stone, a short time.
- Silas Rouse, Jr., has rented his uncle's, Harrison Rouse, place near Perryville, and will move there next month and try farming another year.
- Mrs. Carrie Magawn visited at the home of her parents, in Hoboken, on Saturday last.
- Frank Moon and his sister, Anna, entertained their young friends a few evenings since.
- Mrs. Lucy Hinman has returned from a visit to Little Falls.
- Frank Moon is being treated by a Syracuse physician for rheumatism.
- Mrs. Seymour Clark and children visited at her sister-in-law's, Mrs. Frank Moore, on Monday last.
- There are several farmers busy hauling logs and wood to market from here, some selling at Oneida, Canastota, and Durhamville.
If you have resources for Madison County or would like to volunteer to help with look-ups, please e-mail me at Tim Stowell / Chattanooga, TN
Last updated: 17 May 2011
You are our 1951 visitor since 25 Oct 1998 -- thanks for stopping by!
Madison Co., NY Page