- H Orcutt, of Oneida, accompanied by his wife and chidren spent several days pleasantly at the home of their parents, Mr. and Mrs. J. L. Ward. They also visited other relatives near
here before returning home.
- Eugene Morse is now boarding with William Stone and is quite a long distance from his cooper shop, which is inconvenient.
- March came in quite lamb-like, but it has giving us now a taste of the roar of the lion-like fury which many predict it will go out with. The snow is piled in drifts causing many to march around with shovels.
- There is not very much sickness among the horses here, although we hear of many further off. George Hollenbeck of Lee Centre, while visiting his brother near the factory, had the misfortune to lose his from inflammation of the bowels.
- Rumor says Ed. Warner has rented and moved on the Courteney farm.
- Anna Moon fell on the ice, hurting her, although not seriously.
- Wilton Orcutt, of the East Hill has moved to East Boston.
- Mrs. Jennie Green has ... (remainder missing)
If you have resources for Madison County or would like to volunteer to help with look-ups, please e-mail me at Tim Stowell / Chattanooga, TN
Last updated: 14 May 2011
You are our 1787 visitor since 31 Oct 1998 -- thanks for stopping by!
Madison Co., NY Page