- The married people enjoyed a party last week at the residence of LeRoy Eddy. Refreshments
were served and a good time enjoyed.
- Our future postmaster, Giles F. Harrington, was united in marriage to Miss Jennie Rouse, February 26. After enjoying a visit with relatives at McConnellsville, they have returned to their home here. We unite with their many friends in wishing them much joy.
- There were but few changes here March 1. Dwight Stone has moved in with his father, but intends to work his own farm, we believe, while the Eddy brothers will again work Mr. Stone's farm.
- Mr. Parks closed his school here last week, and Miss Shoults, of Canastota, will begin the spring term Monday.
- Born to Mr. and Mrs. Merritt Eddy. March 2, a daughter, who has already received the pretty name of Myrtle.
- Morris Harrington has been enjoying a couple of weeks at the National Capital, having joined the excursion which left February 26.
- Our Sunday school has received a new interest by the addition of a library and singing books through the kindness of our Oneida friends, for which we are deeply grateful.
- Miss Nealie Buyea, of Cazenovia, has been stopping some time with her grandparents, Mr. and Mrs. Hart.
- Mr. and Mrs. Emmett Moon, of Cottons, spent yesterday at the parental home.
If you have resources for Madison County or would like to volunteer to help with look-ups, please e-mail me at Tim Stowell / Chattanooga, TN
Last updated: 14 May 2011
You are our 1758 visitor since 15 Mar 1999 -- thanks for stopping by!
Madison Co., NY Page