- Our schools closed oh the 6th inst. We have not learned when the spring term begins.
- Elmer Dunham is moving back on his father's farm, which he is to work next year. We are glad to welcome him back.
- Zenias Gault and his sister, Nannie, entertained the young people of this place on Thursday evening of last week.
- Minnie Eddy is home on a two week's vacation.
- Mr. and Mrs. Alonzo Snyder and family have been visiting relatives in this vicinity for a few days past, before taking up residence in Cortland where Mr. Snyder will be employed by the railroad company, their goods having been sent on last week. We learn they start today.
- Mr. and Mrs. G. Harp, of Pratt's Hollow, were the guests of Riley Moon on Sunday last.
- We are quite sure our road was never more uneven than now, as there is snow piled up in some places and others nearly bare. Quite a number turned out and helped shovel out the Dunham hill, one day last week.
- Master Roy Eddy and his sister were given a surpise by their Canastota friends one night last week.
- Floy Buyea is visiting relatives at Canastota.
- Mr. and Mrs. D. Stone visited relatives at Cazenovia a short time ago.
- Mrs. Frank Moon has been visiting relatives at Cleveland for some time.
- John Williams, of Augusta, made his brother-in-law, J.L. Ward a visit a few days ago.
- Gracie Adle spent some time with her sister Mrs. Magawn.
- Frank Moon is still under the doctor's care.
- Misses Jennie and Lena Snyder, visited their aunt, Mrs. Riley Moon, last week.
- Misses Lizzie and Emma Brannagan visited at Morris Harrington's a short time ago.
If you have resources for Madison County or would like to volunteer to help with look-ups, please e-mail me at Tim Stowell / Chattanooga, TN
Last updated: 16 May 2011
You are our 1930 visitor since 25 Oct 1998 -- thanks for stopping by!
Madison Co., NY Page