- Harmon Sayles has moved from Oneida Lake into the house owned by his brother-in-law, John Marsh.
- Mrs. John Hollenbeck, of Leo Centre, will return to her home to-day after a week or so visiting relatives here.
- Mr. and Mrs. John Warner visited their daughter in Oneida on Sunday.
- Our school began on Monday with a very small attendance, Miss Santry as teacher. There is a scarcity of pupils in this district, as well as in several surrounding ones. All taken together would hardly make a school the size of one 20 years ago in the village.
- Mrs. Helen Snyder and son, Floyd, of Cortland, are guests of relatives here at present.
- Dwight Stone has purchased a young horse of Frank Gault.
- Miss Susie Warner is as home again and will remain here this summer and not return to her studies at present.
- James Douglass is moving from the Whitman farm to the Tucker estate, on the Mile Strip. The Whitman farm has recently been bought by Miss L. Whitman, of Oneida, and has not been rented yet, we believe.
- Mr. and Mrs. Gault visited the daughter in Chittenango last Wednesday.
- Mrs. Moore is gaining slowly.
If you have resources for Madison County or would like to volunteer to help with look-ups, please e-mail me at Tim Stowell / Chattanooga, TN
Last updated: 14 May 2011>
You are our 1725 visitor since 19 Nov 1998 -- thanks for stopping by!
Madison Co., NY Page