- L. Black, of Pratt's Hollow was a caller in town last week.
- Mrs. Bulger and Mrs. Upham were calling upon their numerous friends a
short time ago. Mrs. Uphapm has left now for a lengthy visit in
- Fred Ingalls, of Rome, returned home after spending a week at his
father's. He has entered into business for himself this spring. He is a
first-class artist and we wish him success.
- Leroy Eddy is quite sick, having called the doctor on Saturday. It is a
stomach difficulty we learn.
- Mrs. Charley Gregg is absent visiting her parents in Syracuse.
- L. Ratnour and L. Stisser, of Wampsville, called on friends here yesterday.
- Louis Park, one of the employees of THE UNION office, spent a few days
in this locality on a fishing expedition, being the guest of Dwight
- Miss Sussie Warner and Miss Nora Stoddard are absent visiting friends
- Frank Ingalls visited at Pratt's Hollow yesterday.
- Venie Hart spent a day or so at Cazenovia with his sister. His niece
returned home with him.
- Mrs. Moore has suffered a relapse, but is gaining slowly.
- Mrs. George Clarke is quite feeble with heart disease, although she is
able to be around the house.
- Several have purchased horses lately. A. Moon and S. J. Stoddard
being among the number.
- John Harrington is at home again. We have not learned if he will return
to Oneida or not.
- An invited company assembled at Mr. Hainesworth's last week and enjoyed
a pleasant evening. Refreshments were served and dancing was indulged in.
- Rollin Case and wife , of Perryville, visited at Riley Moon's yesterday.
- Mrs. Roxy Horton, of Cansatota, is at home here called by the sickness
of her father.
- Mrs. James Ingalls is improving under the care of Dr. Wallace.
- Hop grubbing is in full blast and hop roots have wintered well in
If you have resources for Madison County or would like to volunteer to help with look-ups, please e-mail me at Tim Stowell / Chattanooga, TN
Last updated: 14 May 2011
You are our 1822 visitor since 26 Nov 1998 -- thanks for stopping by!
Madison Co., NY Page