- Mrs. Maggie Watkins has been absent visiting in Cazenovia and vicimity.
- Mr. and Mrs. Robert Buyea and children of Canastota, made her parents ...
- A. Moon has given his house a painting, which add to its worth and good looks.
- Mr. and Mrs. Orcutt and family were guests at J. L. Wards, a short time ago.
- The relatives of Isaac Moon attended the funeral at the home of Amos Sayles on the 2nd inst.
- Mrs. Moon is gaining so she is able to ride out, much to the joy of her many friends.
- Miss Bettie Hainesworth, of Oneida, was home over Sunday.
- Haying and rasberry picking are in full blast and occupies the attention of every man, woman and child in either one occupation or the other, as they both are a bountiful crop in this vicinity.
- Mr. and Mrs. Warren Snyder, of Siloam visited at D. Magowan's recently.
- We were visited by an extremely heavy shower last night, accompanied by thunder and lightning that roused all the people from their sleep, but this morning it is raining moderately, much to the disgust of those that have hay and are driven with work.
- Another law suit calls many of our inhabitants to Oneida again to-day. It is Morse vs. Avery.
If you have resources for Madison County or would like to volunteer to help with look-ups, please e-mail me at Tim Stowell / Chattanooga, TN
Last updated: 17 May 2011
You are our 1880 visitor since 27 Nov 1998 -- thanks for stopping by!
Madison Co., NY Page