- Miss Jennie Ingalls
is at home with her father again, after a long sojourn in Lee Centre.
- Mrs. Sanders
, of Gloversville, is spending a few weeks at the parental home.
- The early rasberries were a short crop, and the late ones are being harvested, but will not be a very large yield. A good rain will help them wonderfully.
- Wheat is ripening fast, but the acreage is small in this locality.
- Hay is being secured as fast as possible, and is considered a fair yield,
- Emmet Moon
and wife, of Clockville, visited at Riley Moon
's on Sunday last.
- Mr. and Mrs. Fred Hodges
, of Oneida, spent Sunday at her father's, John Warner
- Mr. and Mrs. Abraham Moon
visited at Charley Shaver
's, near Siloam, the last of the week.
- School closes this week. Miss Bushnell
has taught both the winter and summer terms and has made many friends while here.
- Mrs. Percival
, from near Canastota, was a visitor at S. Hart
's on Sunday.
- Miss Lizzie Moon
has been entertaining her niece for a week or so.
- Mrs. Cora Buyea
is home again from Canastota, where she has been visiting with her aunt for a short time.
- We are pleased to say that the Sunday-school is well attended.
- Miss Florence Buyea
was at Peterboro last week to participate in the broom drill, she being one of the members.
- Eri Rickard
is on the sick list, and under the doctor's care.
If you have resources for Madison County or would like to volunteer to help with look-ups, please e-mail me at Tim Stowell
/ Chattanooga, TN
Last updated: 16 May 2011
You are our 1639 visitor since 18 Jan 1999 -- thanks for stopping by!
Madison Co., NY Page