- Miss Ellen Snyder, of Canastota, has returned home after spending a few days pleasantly among her numerous friends there.
- Mrs. Stephens, of Utica, has been visiting among her relatives in this place and vicinity.
- Miss Nora Stoddard has returned home and has been entertaining her friend, Miss Nettie Clark, of Siloam.
- Mr. and Mrs. Charles Roantree, of Chittenango, were the pleasant guests of Frank Gault and wife on Sunday last.
- Master Herbert Moore, of Valley Mills, has been visiting at the home of his uncle, S. J. Stoddard.
- Philemon Price visited friends in Augusta a short time ago.
- Miss Emma Moore has returned to her home at Munnsville.
- We are please to have Mrs. Watkins again with us in Sunday-school, she having returned a week or so again.
- Mr. and Mrs. Stephen Waterman and children, of Oneida, were pleasantly enterained at the home of John Warner on Sunday last.
- Yesterday was the last Sunday-school here until after the hop harvest, which begins tomorrow.
- We undertsand there is is to be an entertainment in the school-house Thursday.
- Miss Anna Douglass has returned to her school at Oneida, and Miss Fannie will go tomorrow.
- As John Warner was endeavoring to take down a hay fork it slipped and fell, striking him and the tine entering just below the eye, making it rather fortunate that it did not hit a little higher up and destroy his eye.
If you have resources for Madison County or would like to volunteer to help with look-ups, please e-mail me at Tim Stowell / Chattanooga, TN
Last updated: 15 May 2011
You are our 1868 visitor since 25 Oct 1998 -- thanks for stopping by!
Madison Co., NY Page