- Abram Moon, who has been on the sick list, is able to be about again.
- Phineas Ingalls and wife, of Lee Centre, are staying here at the present, attending to the settlement of his father's business affairs.
- Mrs. Laura Moore, of Stafford Springs, Conn., has been paying a visit to her nephew, S. J. Stoddard and family the past week.
- Mrs. Ed Warner, who was quite seriously ill during hop picking, is gaining quite rapidly.
- L. Ratnour of Wampsville, spent a day with friends here recently.
- Mrs. Merritt Eddy has been absent visiting at Manlius, the past week.
- The funeral services of the infant child of Mr. Till was held in the schoolhouse, near them, and the remains deposited in the cemetery west of there.
Rev. Mr. Nicholls of Wampsville, delivered the discourse, Mr. and Mrs. Till are extremely grateful for many kind favors, and especially so to the choir who so kindly assisted.
- Sylvenus Hart, Jr., recently purchased a young horse near Whitelaw.
- S. Morse and J. Warner have sold their hops recently. Mr. Warner receiving 39 cents per pound.
(two items illegible)
If you have resources for Madison County or would like to volunteer to help with look-ups, please e-mail me at Tim Stowell / Chattanooga, TN
Last updated: 14 May 2011
You are our 1662 visitor since 15 Mar 1999 -- thanks for stopping by!
Madison Co., NY Page