- Harmon Eddy, of Rome, was the esteemed guest of his niece, Mrs. Helen Eddy, last week.
- Mrs. Olive Cranston, of Oneida, has had erected in our cemetery a memorial stone for her mother, which her son, Asa, placed in position on Saturday last, stopping over the Sabbath with his uncle, J. L. Ward.
- Miss Francis Buyea, of Clockville, was a recent guest of Frank Buyea and family.
- Frankie, a little son of Kirkland Hewitt, fell a few days ago and injured the cords of his leg, The little fellow was a great sufferer, but is improving.
- Frank Moore's new house is completed with the exception of some inside painting, which Mr. Marsh, of Peterboro, is engaged at this week. It is a pleasant and commodious house, and he will soon move into it, we understand.
- It was with deep sorrow that Mr. and Mrs. Leroy Eddy received the sad news of their grand-daughter's death on Wednesday last of Canastota. Mrs. Austerman formerly resided here, and her many friends learn of her demise with deep regret.
- Mrs. Simeon Morse is absent at Syracuse, being under the doctor's care.
- Pastor Nicholl, of Wampsville, still preaches Thursday evening's to our people, and a donation is being agitated in the near future.
- Alonzo Snyder, of Cortland, has been a recent guest of relatives in town.
- Mrs. John Warner, who has been absent some time visiting in Illion, will return this week..
If you have resources for Madison County or would like to volunteer to help with look-ups, please e-mail me at Tim Stowell / Chattanooga, TN
Last updated: 18 May 2011
You are our 1629 visitor since 15 Mar 1999 -- thanks for stopping by!
Madison Co., NY Page