- John Warner delivered his hops Wednesday and Thursday of last week.
- A very enjoyable family gathering was held at the residence of Leroy Eddy, Nov. 19, to celebrate the birthday of there host. His children and grandchildren and also his brothers and sister combined to made a company of 30 guests.
- Mrs. Gault and son, Frankie, went to Chittenango on Sunday last to visit her daughter Mrs. Roantree, He will remain there and attend school.
- Roy and Minnie Eddy are home on a vacation. We have not learned if they intend returning to school or not.
- Mrs. Morse has been quite sick again, but is better.
- Miss Santry went to here home at Oneida to spend thanksgiving, closing school for the rest of the week.
- A young stranger came to the home of Kirkland Hewitt last week. Weight, 9 pounds.
- John Marsh and wife have returned from boating and are spending a few days at the home of Riley Moon.
- Mrs. Carrie Haight returned yo her home in Michigan last week. We are sorry to lose her, and hope she will be induced to make us a visit of still greater length.
- D. Stone, of Oneida, was a caller in our place yesterday.
- Grant Hollenbeck has returned from Lewis County, where he has been making cheese.
If you have resources for Madison County or would like to volunteer to help with look-ups, please e-mail me at Tim Stowell / Chattanooga, TN
Last updated: 17 May 2011
You are our 1766 visitor since 19 Nov 1998 -- thanks for stopping by!
Madison Co., NY Page