- The funeral of George Parkhurst took place at Siloam, December 1 and interment was made in our village cemetery by the side of his wife.
- Miss Louise House, of Peterboro, has been visiting friends and relatives ...
- Mr. and Mrs. John Marsh are at home again and occupying their house that they purchased of Frank Moore last spring and which they have been repairing some.
- John Warner finished delivering his hops last week.
- A pleasant company of about 40 assembled at the residence of John Buyea on Tuesday evening of this week it being the fifth anniversary of their wedding. A bounteous repast was served by the host and hostess being ably assisted by a cousin and her husband from New Woodstock and music was
furnished by the Eddy brothers for those who wished to trip the light fantastic.
- Mr. Wlicox remains about the same. He is not able to lay down or help himself at all and there does not seem to be much hope for his recovery.
- Frank Ingalls is drawing his hay this week, to Oneida, en route for New York. NELL.
If you have resources for Madison County or would like to volunteer to help with look-ups, please e-mail me at Tim Stowell / Chattanooga, TN
Last updated: 17 May 2011
You are our 1674 visitor since 27 Nov 1998 -- thanks for stopping by!
Madison Co., NY Page