Dyke Road Cemetery
- dau Hiram & Mariah, d. 7 Jan 1854, ae 4y5rn3d
- son of above, d. 24 may 1557, ae 13y3m11d
- dau of Lemuel & Hattie, d. 25 Aug 1863, ae 1y1m18d
- next to Jennie
HUMPHREY, Flora S.
- d. 5 Jul 1856, ae 43
- wf of Andrew, d. 19 Jun 1861, ae 57y8m
MARTIN, Ella G.
- dau Nathan H. & Susan D. d. 26 Jul 1858, ae 12y8m27d
MARTIN, George A.
- son or N. & S.M.. ae 1m20d
d. 1853, ae 15
d. 1859, ae 18y4m
- wf of Thomas A., d. 25 Feb 18--, ae 35 (stones down)
- d. 16 Sept 1865, ae 1y11m2d
- d. 28 Jun 1886, ae 1m (ch, of Wilier & Emma)
- wf of Moses, d. 10 Nov 1860, ae 32y9mo
YALE, Albert D.
- son of M & M. d. 3 Mar 1852, ae 11m
YALE, Sarah M.
- dau of M & M, d. 21 Apr18--, ae 1 yr
ALDINGER, Lewis H.
- son of John & Sarah, d. 8 Oct 1862, ae 12m14d
(copied by Scott & Meyer)
From Yates monument - "In Memory of John B. Yates, born 21 Jan A.D., 1784, died July 10, A.D., 1836. As a patriot, he served the U.S. In the war of 1812, as commander of a volunteer troup of horses; raised at Schenectady, his native place, and afterwards as aid to the commander in charge. He represented a portion of the State at one time in Cungress, and the County of Madison at another time in the State Legislature, and was for many year first judge of that County. In all situations as a public man his talents, zeal, industry and integrity, were conspicuous.
From the archives of the Canastota Library
Scanned by Douglas J. Ingalls
7 July 1999
You are our 6841 visitor since 5 Jan 2002 -- thanks for stopping by!
Last updated: 14 May 2011
This page is maintained by Tim Stowell.
Town of Sullivan
Madison Co., NY Page