|Home||Gift Shop||What We Have||Photo Gallery||Cemeteries||Site Index|
No. 4 in a series of postcards signed J. Koehler, N.Y., on the bottom of the photo and H. Ray Kimball on the bottom margin of the postcard. The view is looking down on a farm. The barn reads: Dr. John [R?] Jones Veterinarian.
No. 5 in the series of postcards by Koehler and Kimball. The Yale lock shop was built by Linus Yale, Sr., and operated by him until his death in 1858.
No. 9 in the series of postcards by Koehler and Kimball shows the laying of the cornerstone of the Catholic Church in Newport. St. John the Baptist Church was built in Newport in 1902. This postcard is postmarked 1906.
No. 10 in the series of postcards by Koehler and Kimball shows the old brick school house in Newport, NY. No date.
No. 11 in the series of postcards by Koehler and Kimball shows the limestone arch bridge over West Canada Creek (The Kuyahoora) in Newport, NY. The bridge is on the New York State and National Registers of Historic Places.
Postcards, Page 1 | Home | Postcards, Page 3
© 2010 - Newport History Center webmaster
This page created November 5 2010