ST. CECELIA CEMETERY
City of Syracuse, New York
From Past and Present of Syracuse and Onondaga County, by The Rev.
William M. Beauchamp,, S.T.D., S.J. Clarke Publishing Co., 1908, pg. 310
St. Cecelia's cemetery was bought in 1864, in the northeast part of the
city, east of Highland street. Difficulties were encountered and
it was disused in 1877.
Does anyone know if there are any records of or tombstones in this
Submitted 7 June 1998