Search billions of records on Ancestry.com

Ascension Church

Village of Liverpool

Town of Salina

Source:  History of Onondaga County, by Prof. W. W. Clayton, D. Mason & Co., Syracuse, NY, 1878, pg. 263


Ascension Church, Liverpool, was organized in 1840, and the church edifice erected in 1841.  The first officiating clergymen were, Rev. George D. Gillespie, Rev. S. G. Appleton and Rev. Samuel Goodale.  Services by the Episcopalians were discontinued in this church after 1842.


Submitted 5 September 1998