A society of this denomination was formed in Kirkville in 1861, and removed to Syracuse in 1882, for a more central locality. After occupying various mission rooms the property at 109 Harrison Place was purchased for a permanent place of worship. Earnest work has brought the membership to nearly 100. Services are conducted chiefly by missionaries.
Submitted 18 July 1998