The mission which was the forerunner of this church was organized in 1883, and the society was organized in the next year; in the same year a stone church edifice was erected on the corner of Bridge and School streets. Rev. E. W. Mundy was rector from the first until the present pastor, Rev. W. De L. Wilson, succeeded him.
Submitted 17 July 1998