The Municipal Tuberculosis
Clinic and Dispensary
Text Source: Past and Present of
Syracuse and Onondaga County New York, by The Rev. William M.
Beauchamp, S.T.D., 1908, pg. 569
The Municipal Tuberculosis Clinic
and Dispensary was established at 508 East Fayette street on February
Text Source: Syracuse and Its Environs, by
Franklin H. Chase, Lewis Historical Pub. Co., Chicago, IL, 1924, pg.
Another important date in
philanthropic work was the establishment of the Municipal Tuberculosis
Clinic and Dispensary at 508 East Fayette Street, February 27,
1908. Into this was merged earlier philanthropies, and they all
went into the new Dispensary Building at 610 East Fayette Street.
Submitted 12 March 2006 by Pamela
Updated 14 March 2006 by Pamela Priest