Town of Shelby - 1818
The Town of Shelby was formed on March 6, 1818. It is located in the
southwest corner of Orleans County and is 7-1/2 miles across from east
to west and 6 miles across from north to south. The southern half of the
Village of Medina is in the Town of Shelby. It has four hamlets; Millville,
East Shelby, Shelby Center and West Shelby. One of the ealiest settlers
was Ralph Gregory.
Three are still active: North Shelby, Millville & Mt. Pleasant.
4062 Salt Works Road
Medina, New York 14103
Hours: Mon - Fri 8:30am to 4pm
Vital Statistics records start in 1882
108 Eastview Dr.
Medina, NY 14103
Return to Orleans County page