The Hannibal Historical Society has an 1867
Topographical Atlas of Oswego County. Included are maps of the Village
of Hannibal and the hamlets of Hannibal Center and South Hannibal, all
with residents names.
A note of interest:"Hannibal
Center" was orginally spelled "Hannibal Centre" and "South Hannibal"
was originally called "Hulls Corners" after its first settler, Burr Hall.
1867 Topographical Atlas
of Hannibal Center, South Hannibal, Village of Hannibal
Click on images to enlarge.
Lowell C. Newvine
email at: LCNEWVINE@aol.com
Town of Hannibal, NYGenWeb
Oswego County, NYGen
© Oct. 2000 Lowell C. Newvine
© Oct 2000 Laura Perkins, Site Administrator