Warren County: Town of Warrensburg
Warrensburg Town Historian
Sandi Parisi is the town historian for Warrensburg. She has been building a very large "inventory" on genealogical information of Warrensburg people. She has folders on all surnames that she has come across, with obits, births, deaths, marriages, engagements, etc., etc. Her office hours are on Wednesday from 12 noon to 4 pm. Her office telephone number is 518-623-5153.
In addition, she has the following resources:
- The funeral records from late 1800's to 1970 from the local funeral parlor, therefore info on deaths from surrounding communities which is currently being put into a data base by a volunteer.
- Birth records (1883-1910)
- Death records (1882-1914)
- Marriage records (1883-1910)
- Census records for Warrensburg which includes the years 1855, 1865, 1892 and 1900.
Online Resources for Warrensburg
Warrensburg Funeral Books - Complied by Roscoe Hastings. This is an index
of funeral records kept at the Warrensburg Town Historian's office. Records range from the late 1800's to 1970.
Chapter XXXIII: History of the Town of Warrensburgh
The History of Warren County, edited by H. P. Smith (1885).
1841 Profile of Warrensburg - Historical Collections of the State of New York
1860 Profile of Warrensburg - French's Gazetteer