1902 Park Avenue Tunnel Collision
—A New Rochelle Tragedy—
The Court Cases
- INQUIRY INTO DISASTER BEGUN, New-York Tribune, January 10, 1902
- JURY IN THE TUNNEL WHERE VICTIMS DIED, The New York Times, January 16, 1902.
- TUNNEL INQUEST OPENED, New-York Tribune, January 17, 1902
- THE TUNNEL INQUEST: Opening of Coroner's Inquiry Into New York Central Horror, The Rome Citizen, Jan. 17, 1902
- VERDICT IN TUNNEL WRECK INQUEST, The New York Times, January 25, 1902
- Coroner's Jury Places Blame, The Brooklyn Daily Eagle, Saturday, January 25, 1902
Who was at the Inquest?
John Wisker on Trial for Manslaughter
The Civil Lawsuits