To purchase one or more of these publications, please contact TAGS by sending your request along with thisorder formvia regular mail to:
The Alliance Genealogical Society
P. O. Box 3630
Alliance, Ohio 44601.
Questions may be sent via email to:TAGS
Shipping and Handling charges for all items is $3.00 for the first item and $1.50 for each item after the first on the same order with the same shipping address. Charges for CDs if shipped alone are $2.00 each.
Ohio residents add 6.5% sales tax.
Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Alliance Post Office Records, Vol I, 1883–1884
- Includes Money Orders recieved from 1883 through 1888, Box Rentals from 1893 through 1894, Dead Letter records from 1893 through 1894 and Key Deposits from 1893 through 1894.
$15.00 Plus S&H
- Atwater Township Records, Portage County Ohio, 1808–1896
- Includes cemetery and burial records.
$15.00 Plus S&H.
- Early Marriages of Stark County, Ohio 1809–1840
- Also includes several nearby townships in Carroll and Summit Counties
$12.00 Plus S&H
- Early Marriage Records of Stark County, Ohio 1841–1855
- $18.00 Plus S&H
- Early Marriage Records of Stark County, Ohio 1856–1870
- $10.00 plus S&H
- Alliance City Cemetery Burial Records, Stark County, Ohio
- Full death dates and place of death available for most of the approximately 20,000 names, ca. 1870–1997
$5.00 plus S&H
- Cassady Turkle Funeral Records, Alliance,
Stark County, Ohio
- 7,000 names with burials beyond area cemeteries, includes an Every Name Index, 1884–1928
$10.00 plus S&H
- John C. Freemont Post of the Grand Army of the Republic
- CD, 729 applications in PDF format, with 119 Civil War Veterans from the Alliance, Ohio post.
$9.00 plus S&H