Belmont County, Ohio
How to Post a Query
SURNAMES: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
- Your request must have a Belmont
County, Ohio connection or it will not be posted. Please state how Belmont
Co. connects to your query in the text!
- If you are looking for others researching the same SURNAME and do not
have a specific
query, see the Post a Surname page.
- Enter your Query information exactly as you want it to
- Keep it simple and to the point! Fifty words or less is best. A
good query usually gives the 5 W's for Queries: Who, What, When,
- Avoid redundant language such as "looking for information about...".
- In the text of the query, use all caps for any surnames that you would
like to have included
on the Belmont Co. Surname Register and Query Index
page. Please only place SURNAMES in all caps.
- You may also want to register SURNAMES you do not reference in a query,
see the Post a Surname page.
- If you are not on the Researcher's Profile
page, I will create a profile for you using the name and e-mail address from
- Enter your query on the Submit Query Page.
- The query will be posted to the Recent Queries
- Within 1-2 weeks, I will post your query on the Belmont County Queries page, with surnames on the Surname Registry and Index page, and update the Researcher's Profile page where applicable.
For questions about this page contact
Mark Whaley at email@example.com.
Query, Surname, and Researcher pages managed by CCHelper, an application written by Patty Lindsay.