"THE CROSSRAILS OF OHIO"
Dedicated to the Memory of
James E Spiegel
Photo courtesy of
Bucyrus Telegraph Forum)
Click Here for HISTORY OF OUR CRAWFORD COUNTY RAILROADS
- History of The Pennsylvania Railroad through Ohio
- History of The Cleveland Cincinnati Chicago and St Louis Railway Company (The Big Four)
- The Unofficial Home Page of the Toledo and Ohio Central Railroad
- Norfolk and Western Railway Historical Society
- Rails USA Shortline Railroads
(Does anyone know anything about the history of the Short Line that came through Crawford County or where there might be a link?)
RESTORATION OF COUNTY DEPOTS, STATIONS, & RELATED STRUCTURES
OHIO RAILROAD STATIONS
PICTURES OF RAILROAD STATIONS PAST & PRESENT
Especially Crawford County Stations
MORE TO COME - ALWAYS UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Recognition of Crawford County Railroad Workers
Here I would like to list Railroad Workers and address, the companies they worked for, the position, locations, and time period.
For example: F. W. Spiegel, Bucyrus; Pennsylvania Railroad; Depot; Nevada, Ada, LaFayette, & others; 1930s-late 1950s
- Railroad Maps & Trails
- Special Engines, Cars, Cabooses & Other Rolling Stock
This is for pictures of restored rolling stock and even railroad cars restored for other uses.
- Model Train Collectors, Train Clubs, Mailing Lists & Chats
- War Stories: Tall Tales & Short Runs - Railroads & Adventures
- Electric Cars, Trains, & Trolley Cars
This is for pictures and stories of the old Interurban that ran between Galion and Bucyrus, and the old trolley cars that ran through the square and on East Warren Street at one time.
- Railroad Jokes, Humor & Games
- Links to Other Train Web Sites
If you have suggestions, pictures, or links you'd like to contribute for this page, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a working email address so that I may contact you to clarify any questions I might have.
Last updated on March 28, 2011
Copyright 1997-2011 Frances Reiter
for Crawford County OH Genealogical Society