Clermont County was established in 1800 and is the eighth oldest county in Ohio. It was named in the 1600s
by French explorers from the French word clermont meaning "clear mountains and hills" The county seat
is Batavia, and the first village is Williamsburg established in 1796.
David White Ohio Twp. Justice of the Peace
1815 - 1838
Search This Site