Search billions of records on Ancestry.com

Cuyahoga County OHGenWeb


Royalton Township

Photos by Laura Hine:
Left -- North Royalton Historical Society, one of the oldest homes in the city Right -- North Royalton Cemetery and Edwin S. Griffith Masonic Lodge at 6320 Royalton Road,now Southwest Unitarian Universalist Church

Royalton Township, when originally surveyed, was known as Township 5 in Range 13 of the Connecticut New Western Reserve. The governmental body was formed in 1818. What was the township contains only the city of North Royalton. The remainder of the township became Bedford Heights, Oakwood and Walton Hills in 1951. (Information from Wikipedia)


Contact the Webmaster

HOME

This page was created 11 December 2013 last updated on 14 November 2014.

© Cuyahoga County OHGenWeb 2013-14. All Rights Reserved.