Search billions of records on

Cuyahoga County OHGenWeb

Strongsville Township

Old Town Hall, facing Strongsville Commons, built in 1879 (left) and founder John Stoughton Strong House built ca 1833 (right) photos by Cynthia Turk.

Strongsville Township, when originally surveyed, was known as Township 5 in Range 14 of the Connecticut New Western Reserve. The governmental body was formed in 1818. What was the township contains the city of Strongsville and a small part of Berea. (Information from Wikipedia)

Contact the Webmaster


This page was created 11 December 2013 last updated on 8 November 2014.

© Cuyahoga County OHGenWeb 2013-14. All Rights Reserved.