Search billions of records on Ancestry.com

 
"Bates Brothers' General Store"
OAKSHADE, OHIO
Here is the picture of the "Bates Brothers' General Store" that 
was located in Oakshade in the early 1900's. It was owned and operated by Glen & Hal Bates, who were brothers. It was located 
on State Route 20, just west of the St. Rt. 108 and St. Rte. 20 Intersection on the south side of the road.  It was right next to the railroad (now abandoned).  The train stopped there and delivered much of their merchandise. Glen Bates daughter, Clarice, married Walter P. Brigham of Wauseon, Ohio.

OR

FULTON COUNTY PHOTO INDEX
 

This Page Was Last Modified Sunday, 01-Jul-2001 21:41:35 MDT
Maintained by Mark Lozer, webmaster.
Send E-mail to:  lozer@fulton-net.com