Fulton County, Ohio
How to Post a Query
Please contact webmaster if you have a new email so your query
can updated with the correct address. Fulton County was created in 1850 from portions of Lucas, Henry and Williams counties.
SURNAMES: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
- Your request must have a Fulton County, Ohio,
connection or it will not be posted.
- If you are looking for others researching the same SURNAME and do not have a specific
query, see the Post a Surname page.
- Enter your Query information exactly as you want it to appear.
- Keep it simple and to the point! Fifty words or less is best.
- Avoid redundant language such as "looking for information about...".
- For best results, focus your Query on a marriage.
- In the text of the query, use all caps for any surnames that you would like to have included
on the Fulton Co. Surname Register and Query Index page.
- You may also want to register SURNAMES you do not reference in a query,
see the Post a Surname page.
- If you are not on the Researcher's Profile page, I will create a profile for you using the name and e-mail address from the query.
- You enter your query
in the Automated Query and Guestbook page for Fulton County.
- The query will be posted in the Guestbook and I will take it from there and enter it in the Query pages.
- I will post your query on the Fulton County Queries page, index capitalized
surnames on the Surname Registry and Index page, and update the Researcher's Profile page where applicable.
County Web Site Quick Links
Click on arrow to
get droplist, select desired link and then click "Go".
This will open your
selection in a new browser window.
list does not contain all links found on the web site.
For questions about this page contact
Mark Lozer at email@example.com.
Query, Surname, and Researcher pages managed by CCHelper, an application written by Patty Lindsay.
This Page Was Last Modified Saturday, 24-Feb-2007 19:38:21 MST
Maintained by Mark Lozer, webmaster.
Send E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org