Fulton County, Ohio
How to Post a Surname to the Register
Please contact webmaster if you have a new email so your query
can updated with the correct address. Fulton County was created in 1850 from portions of Lucas, Henry and Williams counties.
SURNAMES: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Guidelines for Registering a Surname:
- Please post only surnames of those who lived in Fulton County.
- Send me your surnames (1 per line) and the e-mail address where you want to receive
- Please note that queries submitted to Fulton Co.,will have any surnames
found in all caps automatically cross-referenced on the surname registry.
For these surnames there is not much to be gained by also submitting a
request to register that surname.
To Register Surnames on the List:
Send me e-mail at:
formatted like the following example:
- Subject: Fulton SURNAMES
- your name
- your e-mail address* (not required, if you do not have e-mail, please include postal address in notes below)
- your personal genealogy web page URL (if applicable)*
- any general notes you'd like to add about yourself or your research in general. This note is intended for an overall status or comments about your research. A query is the appropriate place for any notes or questions about specific individuals, surnames or families.*
*Note that if you are already on the Researcher's Profile
page and do not wish to change the information, you need not include this information.
County Web Site Quick Links
Click on arrow to
get droplist, select desired link and then click "Go".
This will open your
selection in a new browser window.
list does not contain all links found on the web site.
For questions about this page contact
Mark Lozer at email@example.com.
Query, Surname, and Researcher pages managed by CCHelper, an application written by Patty Lindsay.
This Page Was Last Modified Saturday, 24-Feb-2007 19:38:21 MST
Maintained by Mark Lozer, webmaster.
Send E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org