Fulton County, Ohio
How to Post a Surname to the Register
Please contact webmaster if you have a new email so your query
can updated with the correct address. Fulton County was created in 1850 from portions of Lucas, Henry and Williams counties.
SURNAMES: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Guidelines for Registering a Surname:
- Please post only surnames of those who lived in Fulton County.
- Send me your surnames (1 per line) and the e-mail address where you want to receive
- Please note that queries submitted to Fulton Co.,will have any surnames
found in all caps automatically cross-referenced on the surname registry.
For these surnames there is not much to be gained by also submitting a
request to register that surname.
To Register Surnames on the List:
Send me e-mail at:
formatted like the following example:
*Note that if you are already on the Researcher's Profile page and do not wish to change the information, you need not include this information.
- Subject: Fulton SURNAMES
- your name
- your e-mail address* (not required, if you do not have e-mail, please include postal address in notes below)
- your personal genealogy web page URL (if applicable)*
- any general notes you'd like to add about yourself or your research in general. This note is intended for an overall status or comments about your research. A query is the appropriate place for any notes or questions about specific individuals, surnames or families.*
County Web Site Quick Links
Click on arrow to
get droplist, select desired link and then click "Go".
This will open your
selection in a new browser window.
list does not contain all links found on the web site.
For questions about this page contact
Mark Lozer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Query, Surname, and Researcher pages managed by CCHelper, an application written by Patty Lindsay.
This Page Was Last Modified Saturday, 24-Feb-2007 19:38:21 MST
Maintained by Mark Lozer, webmaster.
Send E-mail to: email@example.com